This pages features links to sites about Unreal, by Unreal fans, with Unreal-related content or guides for the game. Feel free to suggest a link here or on the OldUnreal forums, or add it yourself!
- Epic Games: The creators of Unreal and Unreal Tournament.
- Digital Extremes: Co-developers of Unreal and Unreal Tournament.
Essential Unreal sites
- The Liandri Archives: Wiki on the Unreal universe.
- Hyper.nl Unreal Services: The very well known and reliable Unreal page by Hyper.NL - news, many downloads, support, help, Unreal related topics. Active and very well maintained.
- www.snipersparadise.net Home of mods like MonsterHunt Mod for Unreal, Assault and many more. Many downloads.
- UnrealSP: The premier Unreal single player site, contains a lot of single player information, reviews and help. A must for any single or coop player.
- UnrealTexture: Ultra-high quality S3TC Textures for Unreal and Unreal Tournament Maintained by DieHard SCWS.
- zzora.altervista.org Zora's World, home of Nephthys and many other useful additions for Unreal.
- OldUnreal of course!
- Unrealarchives.com, was launched in February 2014 with the primary goal of keeping all user-built single player content for Unreal, RTNP and Unreal Tournament consistently accessible and downloadable to everyone. We hope that our existence will make a modest but valuable contribution to keeping the 15+ year old Unreal single player community alive for many more years.
Essential Unreal Tournament sites
- An enhanced OpenGL renderer for Unreal Tournament: The very well known OpenGL and Direct3D9 renderers.
- UTZone.de: Files, and community.
- UT99.org: Files, help and support.
Essential Unreal II sites
- Matthias Worch: Website of Matthias Worch, who designed the Atlantis for Unreal 2. Some articles, some discussion about Unreal 2, and even a map.
- GreatEmerald's video tutorial on Particle Salamanders.
- Hellkeeper's website has many tutorials by the aforementioned Matthias Worch, recovered after they were lost.
- Particle Salamander tutorial by Scott Dalton, lead designer at Legend.
- XMP Community: XMP and map packs available for download.
Tutorials and help
- kultloesungen.de: A German Unreal Walkthrough.
- Hellkeeper.net: Hellkeeper's tutorials and maps.
- Mon Iréel: Amisa's huge collection of tutorials and examples for UnrealEd.
- UnrealSecrets: A guide detailing secrets and easter eggs in the game, created and maintained by Røb_KC.
- Unreal Wiki: A coding encyclopedia.
- Beyond Unreal: A large community for every Unreal game.
- Unreal Playground: Home of an endless collection of maps and files for Unreal Tournament
- UnrealSP Wiki: Comprehensive database of everything to do with Unreal Single Player Maps and Campaigns.
- Pitbull's Home of Green River.
- HideNSeek: Home of the HideNSeek Mod.
- Hooks' UT Place: Home of DIE-HARD UT99 Fans.
- http://www.islandalien.com/unreal/: Jeff's maps for Unreal and Unreal Tournament.
- KillerSkaarj's Site: Custom content available for download as well as a page for tracking projects in development.
- Skaarj Valley: A forum about Coop and Unreal at large.
- Redrum Deathmatches: Unreal Hardcore Infiltration.
- sfjake.zxq.net Unreal Nightmare Project
- SkaarjMonuments: A site devoted to Unreal.
- Skw's site
- TheMasternl: Links, downloads.
- Unreal Realm of Concepts: Tutorials and maps with crazy warpzone effects.
- Unreal4fun: German fansite from FlowerPower.
- Newbiesplayground: home of the -(DOG)-clan, File repository, Forum and more.