For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Help with Key Binds

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Help with Key Binds

Post by Wishbone »

I need help with my key bindings how do I open a .txt file in unreal gold. I am trying to make a key binding and i want to set a key to a bind i put in a text file from note pad. I have put a command into a .txt file using note pad how Do I open this in Unreal Gold and "set input" this to a key i want to bind.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Help with Key Binds

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Normally its "Exec textfilename". That is the command you might want to put there.
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wishbone »

Thank You It worked !!!
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wishbone »

Hello Unreal Players,
I need help with a "command line" I am well familiar with "Set "class" pickupammocount "Value" " to achieve a ammo count to a number like "5200" for my co-op server. However what is the commandline to set all the ammo to a specific number I cannot remember and I need help from you guys. I tried " set ammocount 5200" but it did not work, what is the correct commandline to set the ammo count of all the weapons in a server or personal game in Lan game.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Wishbone wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:37 pm Hello Unreal Players,
I need help with a "command line" I am well familiar with "Set "class" pickupammocount "Value" " to achieve a ammo count to a number like "5200" for my co-op server. However what is the commandline to set all the ammo to a specific number I cannot remember and I need help from you guys. I tried " set ammocount 5200" but it did not work, what is the correct commandline to set the ammo count of all the weapons in a server or personal game in Lan game.
There is cheat like allammo which gives 999 always, but you can try to do like "admin set weapon pickupammoacount number" to make it for pickup, otherwise you don't actually set it in the weapon usually but in the ammo itself. So for that you need to do "admin set ammo ammoamount number" instead.

There used to be an easier way in one of the early alpha/betas to set ammo but they removed that. It was a cheat code that allowed you to specify the ammount on itself instead of stuff like allammo.
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wishbone »

Thanks after some trail,error and research i found it out its actually " set ammo ammoamount "Value" " thank you so much for helping, would love to see you in the online servers. I usually play at Tom's Deadzone as "Wishbone"
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wishbone »

yeah its the same i just wrote it different but i understood what you were saying, Thanks a lot. We figured it out.

Return to “Unreal 227”