For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Looking for old friends!

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
Savage

Looking for old friends!

Post by Savage »

Hey guys! It’s probably been 15 years since the EARLIEST I’ve talked to a good bunch of you guys. I’m hoping there’s a shot in the dark chance I’ll reach some old friends and maybe reconnect.

You guys might remember me by SA|Savage or (O.M.C)Savage. I’d have been between 14-16 when I had been playing at the most, so I would understand if I was that annoying kid back in the day you passed on.

https://web.archive.org/web/2009071922 ... s.com:80/ . I was number 18 on this monthly leaderboard!

Some notable friends if either you might know of or if you yourself might be reading!

SA|Maniac - You and I used to watch A Moment of Truth when it was on prime time and we’d MSN chat about how stupid the people were. We played so many nights of Infiltration, I’d love to catch up with you.

}A{/ [T] Headshot (with the special ASCII). My man, you where the guy I always tried to keep up with on the leaderboards. Still remember how hyped you where when you got your 9800GT GPU. We used to chat for hours.

(OMC) Nite Owl - We ended up playing a lot of 1v1s when server population was really, really low.

(OMC) Torment - You used to push me to get the high scores hard. Teaching me the map jumps, good angle’s. You were one of the guys that really helped me dial in my INF skills.

If any of you remember me or if you're one of the people on the list, PLEASE. PLEASE PLEASE reply to this and hit me up on discord @whiskeyabrams

I look forward to hearing from you guys =)

Return to “Infiltration-Board”