For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal Tournament v469b Patch Release

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

anth
Administrator

Unreal Tournament v469b Patch Release

Post by anth »

Hello Everyone,

Version 469b of our Unreal Tournament patch has just been released and is available on GitHub: https://github.com/OldUnreal/UnrealTour ... /tag/v469b

As always, please check out our README for the most up-to-date installation instructions.

Release notes are available here.

Bug reports can be filed here. When filing a bug report, please include all relevant details about your test setup (OS, OS version, mods, patch build date, etc).

Cheers,
anth
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: Unreal Tournament v469b Patch Release

Post by Neon_Knight »

Yay!
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
McFrag

Post by McFrag »

Great news and thank you so mush for all your efforts!
I think I found a bug in UnrealEd. With the Patch it is not possible anymore to change a maps music file. When pressing 'Use' nothing happens. To bad as I was eagerly awaiting the Ogg support :)
tlk
OldUnreal Member

Post by tlk »

Top work as usual, thank you.

Can we expect a Linux/amd64 build sometime in the future? Would be *VERY* welcome.

Also, AFAIR there was a "secret" UT dev subforum on the old Perl-powered board. Is it gone now?
HunterZ0
OldUnreal Member

Post by HunterZ0 »

This seems to have broken the singleplayer tournament menus such that the controls are pushed off-screen in 1920x1080.

Edit: Going to windowed mode and dragging to resize for more than a second or two also causes a crash with the XOpenGL driver.
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thiagoobr

Post by thiagoobr »

Hi everyone, I would like to join the group of people testing the 469c path. Can I participate in the tests?
BIr4
OldUnreal Member

Post by BIr4 »

thiagoobr wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:17 am Hi everyone, I would like to join the group of people testing the 469c path. Can I participate in the tests?
Me too. Please contact me.
Res1s7
OldUnreal Member

Post by Res1s7 »

This is great thumbsup . Everything working apart from some kind of clipping problem when menu is active (menu bar intersects with player model) as well as the mouse pointer being very small @ 4K. Is there a way to enlarge pointer ? Cheers.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”