For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

[Sixpack] gone

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
Dreams_Of_Fury
OldUnreal Member

[Sixpack] gone

Post by Dreams_Of_Fury »

Today a "fight" happened between some members of the Inf Sixpack Team and another Sixpacker (Jerry, not playing inf).

Dragon was the first to be banned by Jerry (who btw plays CS so I don't know wtf he's doing but he is admin) for voicing his oppinion

I was next

Prancer and massmurderer soon followed

We decided we didnt take this and we are gonna form our own clan now, with prolly 90% of the current sixpack infiltration team following us.

The name is yet to be decided and website is yet to be made

I just wanted you all to inform you of this.

Former [Sixpack]DoF
Now just DoF and soon [...... who knows?] DoF :p
sikatsu
OldUnreal Member

Re: [Sixpack] gone

Post by sikatsu »

Lol, Sixpack isnt gone
Dreams_Of_Fury
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dreams_Of_Fury »

We decided we didnt take this and we are gonna form our own clan now, with prolly 90% of the current sixpack infiltration team following us.
Shambler
OldUnreal Member

Post by Shambler »

Ah same old bickering, Unreal1 hasn't changed a bit :) (for those who do not know me: I'm ex-six as of 2-3 years ago, just cba changing my name on these forums)

/me goes back to UT2k4.
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Post by TCP_Wolf »

Pfft... shit happens everywhere, it's easy to point fingers :-X
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Post by TCP_Wolf »

nuts
And for the anti-censorship record:

That word should have been S-H-I-T
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
Myth

Post by Myth »

wow I havent played unreal inf for 5 years .. and I'm now getting back into it ..  I remember Sixpack!!!!!  i remember u shambler .. i was digital assasin i think .. i started my own clan with a guy named brandon .. he says he still plays and has gotten really awesome .. man its wierd to see these old names and see you guys still play .. btw is that TA Wolf? you guys remember a guy named nick .. his game name was daddy or something . . he introduced me to the game 8 years ago ..
Last edited by Myth on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Post by TCP_Wolf »

If you're asking me if I was/am TA Wolf then the answer is no. I was in Sixpack as "Scorpion" (not "Scorp") and had fun while it lasted. Shambler is gone from Unreal completely (he told me repeated times he has deleted EVERYTHING Unreal related and moved on). You may find a few moved to other clans or just quit as well, good luck if you intend to dig em up.
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-

Return to “Infiltration-Board”