For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Need some help

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
Pub
OldUnreal Member

Need some help

Post by Pub »

About three weeks ago all of the sa inf servers dissapeared from my favorites and from all servers, i didnt think anything of it until my clan, can, challgened sa to a clanmatch and so now i need some help, i went into the ini file and the put favorites in myself pings ports ect but and they would appear in the favorites section but have a ping of 9999 and they woul disapear from he favorites after about 15 seconds, I have no idea wahts going on but its been like this for about 3 weeks, we had suspected that i got banned but some members told me i wasnt banned but they could be wrong if they are telling the truth anyone have any ideas why this is happening. Would be appreciated thx
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Re: Need some help

Post by TCP_Wolf »

Sounds like they all had an IP change...?
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-

Return to “Infiltration-Board”