For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

UWebAdmin Problem

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
joeydonbaker
OldUnreal Member

UWebAdmin Problem

Post by joeydonbaker »

Hello, I'm running an unreal server - Tom's Monsterhunt Coop (it's on 227j/42). I'm trying to get the WebAdmin to work correctly. I searched the forums for web admin but came up with nothing, so I'm posting a new thread.

I followed this wiki entry: https://oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=Web_Admin

Web Admin is functioning but it looks like anything with a image is broken when I try to view it in a browser. Below is a screenshot of it:

The image in the upper left points to http://192.168.0.5/Logo.png
Which is the internal IP of my server. When I manual try and browse to that my web browser tells me the image cannot be displayed because it contains errors. If I go onto the unreal server in the System\WebServer directory, I can open that image Logo.png no problem and it shows an unreal logo.

Last edited by joeydonbaker on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: UWebAdmin Problem

Post by Smirftsch »

need to test this, but all needed images should be in System/WebServer iirc. Its very possible these are no in the betatesting files, I'm gonna add them there. The folder included in 227i should work though.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
.:..:
OldUnreal Member

Post by .:..: »

Unless you changed the path, it should be Unreal/WebServer folder, not Unreal/System/WebServer.
1823223D2A33224B0 wrote:...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD :P
(ಠ_ಠ)
joeydonbaker
OldUnreal Member

Post by joeydonbaker »

Sorry for delayed response. I moved the WebServer directory from unreal\system\ to \unreal\ and that fixed it. It looks like it should now. Thank you.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

if anyone is familiar with html and has some time to waste, this entire interface really could need an overhaul....?
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
[UDHQ]Jackrabbit
OldUnreal Member

Post by [UDHQ]Jackrabbit »

I think a nice feature would have log parsed and translated to a log output window on the webpage if possible.

Return to “Unreal 227”