For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal Shareware?

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
[]KAOS[]Raist
OldUnreal Member

Unreal Shareware?

Post by []KAOS[]Raist »

Hey everyone... i just recently heard over the net of something called Unreal Shareware... im not totally sure what all it is, but i know it came in a bundle with a few other programs, possibly a soundcard... Does anyone have any information on this? and if so, where can i find it? -Thanks, []KAOS[]Raist
Go Insane!
[]KAOS[]Raist
OldUnreal Member

Re: Unreal Shareware?

Post by []KAOS[]Raist »

I also heard it had a few extra maps that were not shipped with the retail version... anyone know of this?
Go Insane!
Bane
OldUnreal Member

Post by Bane »

well, raist, yes there was a shareware version of unreal, suposedly it came with some 3dFX cards (voodoo), and yes it did come with 3 maps that wernt released elsewhere, all dm. it may have come with more, but i only kno of those 3. dmKrazy, dmBayC, and i cant remember the 3rd
Author of Hide and Seek mod, and the NALIBALL mod

Hide and Seek can be downloaded from:
http://HideNSeek.5u.com
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

the mappack from the 3dfx bundle are somewhere in my mapsection....www.oldunreal.com/newmaps

Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
[]KAOS[]Raist
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Raist »

Thanks guys
Go Insane!

Return to “Unreal General Forum”