For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

DmSolaris search

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

DmSolaris search

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I know that this will probably end up not being answered by anyone...however there might be a rare version of Unreal possibly sold in France only with an extra map called DmSolaris. This was found by accident by GamesHarder.

Screenshot of the map open codes(maplist) mentioning it.

See attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: DmSolaris search

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I asked Inoxx about DmSolaris, here's what he said:
Sorry I don't remember. The name sounds familiar. I think it was Pancho's
map or maybe Jeremy War
Btw I don't have a contact for Pancho anymore so I can't ask him and Jeremy War I never managed to speak to/contact.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

He's asking around still. I just figured out it might be possible that the thing I assumed was HealPod was actually DmSolaris. But that it started as the same map once. Like beta ut liandri versus the later liandri. They also renamed the old Liandri to Klaris at one point when both coexisted...which actually sounds kind of similar come to think of it now.

Just like the beta Unreal had two very different versions of the skydm level...
Gamesharder
OldUnreal Member

Post by Gamesharder »

It's nice that Inoxx still can be contacted with Unreal related stuff ;D
And the fact that he answers too.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”