For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Iron man Mod

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Iron man Mod

Post by Wishbone »

Hello Unreal Gold Players,
I am looking for an old mod for my server that I lost when switching computers, it is called the "ironman" mod it is jumpboots that allow you to glide,jump and take off like ironman in the game or server if you have a link or dropbox to this mod please let me know, it should be "ironman.u" please let me know would love to put this back in a server and have some fun with unreal gold players.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Iron man Mod

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Not a clue where it is, among of many others. But its possible its somewhere in hyper's cache.
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wishbone »

I am redeveloping the mod if you know anyone good with Uscript LeoTCK please contact them with me thank you. Its going to be a good mod its already in development with a lot of errors and bugs nothing someone with good Uscript knowledge can help me fix
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Wishbone wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:13 pm I am redeveloping the mod if you know anyone good with Uscript LeoTCK please contact them with me thank you. Its going to be a good mod its already in development with a lot of errors and bugs nothing someone with good Uscript knowledge can help me fix
I could help you debug it, but I only get an opportunity now and then to work on something or even run the windows laptop due to limited physical space where I am at.

I used to be really good at fixing bugs in mods, though I might be a bit rusty/unfocused now because my life is a mess and I'm happy I even find a time within weeks time to do some gaming stuff if at all...
Wishbone
OldUnreal Member

Post by Wishbone »

Thanks will keep it in mind, thank you for all the help leo TCK

Return to “Unreal 227”