For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Yrex's music.

Everything you know about music composition and music editing for Unreal. Present your music here (only free music).
yrex .
OldUnreal Member

Yrex's music.

Post by yrex . »

Some new and old stuff.

'Long Dream'
The first one is my most recent song. No idea what could be the possible use case for it (considering that it's more "main theme" than "ambient" kind of song), but I just like the results too much to not post them here. (And this is the only place where I have chance of getting ANY feedback.)
YouTube Download

'UPSX Main Theme'
This was originally intended for the UPSX Ep. 0 flyby, but I wasn't too satisfied with the result, so it got scrapped.
YouTube Download

'CSRG'
Just for completness, one of the songs actually used in that mappack.
YouTube Download

'UPSX Intro'
As above.
YouTube Download

As always, you can use everything for whatever you want.
My work | contact: ampoyrex at wp dot pl

Return to “Unreal Music”