For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Entrance

Everything you know about music composition and music editing for Unreal. Present your music here (only free music).
yrex .
OldUnreal Member

Entrance

Post by yrex . »

I'm back! At least for a moment.

While working on a map, I got an idea for a song. One and half hour later, this happened.

Title: Entrance
Duration: 2:03
File size: 1 778 KB

YouTube
Download

BTW, for some reason the forum got shuffled around and my [url=http://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1488403315]other song[/url] is no longer easily accessible.
My work | contact: ampoyrex at wp dot pl
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Re: Entrance

Post by makemeunreal »

Nice work!

Is it mkay to use it?
yrex .
OldUnreal Member

Post by yrex . »

Nice work!

Is it mkay to use it?
Yeah. That's why I'm posting it in Unreal music after all.
My work | contact: ampoyrex at wp dot pl
NoelTins

Post by NoelTins »

I like it a lot Yrex. Thanks for sharing your talent with the community.
AlexNitro44
OldUnreal Member

Post by AlexNitro44 »

Nice tune, sounds like a blend of the techno style tunes in Unreal and the experimental electronic music from Portal 2. Shame it doesn't loop cleanly, though. Would be great for an intro or ending sequence though!

Return to “Unreal Music”