For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Lab Rat with using VST samples,instruments,patterns a'la Unreal Tournament Underworld 2

Everything you know about music composition and music editing for Unreal. Present your music here (only free music).
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Lab Rat with using VST samples,instruments,patterns a'la Unreal Tournament Underworld 2

Post by luke11685 »

How to mix VST instruments in OpenMPT/OPT from Unreal Tournament Underworld 2(maybe including unused patterns) with Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Lab Rat? I was fascinated with YouTube user Siivagunner(of how he was doing such video game music mashups)(for instance as an example music fusion collabs) so I made my own mashup in FL Studio(demo trial version) of Sonic Rush Title Screen Music OST with Jazz Jackrabbit Title Screen(I've noticed and discovered some music similarities there) I extracted some VST instruments from .mp3 file turned it into .midi then I don't remember I used .sf2/.sfz converter as I remember it was Awave Studios. So some patterns were not hearable when displayed on digital piano accords in FL Studio. It was just a test.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/spbsgrex ... u.wav/file
There were some patterns FL Studio limitations.
So in case of if I would make mashup of Lab Rat Underworld 2 in Open MPT or Famitracker,Impulse Tracker would I have to use Yamaha PSR~1700 pluged in to my modern PC via USB adapter?
Wanna try listen to my Sonic Rush a'la Jazz Jackrabbit title screens mashup mix guys?
yrex .
OldUnreal Member

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Lab Rat with using VST samples,instruments,patterns a'la Unreal Tournament Underworld 2

Post by yrex . »

Wanna try listen to my Sonic Rush a'la Jazz Jackrabbit title screens mashup mix guys?
Yes. Turn the synergy of radness up to 11.5.
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Lab Rat with using VST samples,instruments,patterns a'la Unreal Tournament Underworld 2

Post by luke11685 »

yrex . wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:19 pm
In FL Studio? In which version?
luke11685
OldUnreal Member

Post by luke11685 »

luke11685 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:21 pm
yrex . wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:19 pm
In FL Studio? In which version?
How to do it in case of Avid Pro Tools,Audacity Mobile(I heard someone made it Undertale Sans Megalovania Boss Theme a'la Fortnite on Audacity Mobile or FL Studio Mobile),Cubase,Garage Band Mobile)?

May I ask where is it exactly? Is there such thing tool in FL Studio dude?

Return to “Unreal Music”