For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Searching for music file

Everything you know about music composition and music editing for Unreal. Present your music here (only free music).
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Searching for music file

Post by Leo T_C_K »

All of you out there who have a lot of custom maps/extracted archives etc. I am searching for a file called pelle.umx. It was used by the latest jolly roger map from steele dawn (the latest recovered steele dawn map apart from crista's map). It is unknown to me if it was specific to Steele Dawn or it was something floating around. Can this track be found, whether on mod archive or in some map as umx file? Thanks.
Victor Delacroix
OldUnreal Member

Re: Searching for music file

Post by Victor Delacroix »

Do you have a hint as to the identity of the author? (does Steele Dawn documentation mention the composer?)

https://modarchive.org/index.php?reques ... _songtitle

Could it be, any of these two?
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Searching for music file

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I have no clue...and there really wasn't any documentation with what we got, just the same text file that crista also had, nothing else beyond that even though the credits list wasn't complete as the developement went on. It doesn't mention Joe Wilcox who only contributed during the 220 period, which he didn't even remember himself.

I supposed since it wasn't called "pelles" it could be the pellehermanni, even though its likely that whatever it was, it was a music done by either ken post or emil gustaffson himself, since both of them were capable of composing music tracks.

Also...that's a really big avatar picture lol

Return to “Unreal Music”