For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Cross game Botpack CTFGame

Unreal Mod related boards can be found here. Missing one? Let me know.
x21
OldUnreal Member

Cross game Botpack CTFGame

Post by x21 »

Hello;

I am wondering if it is possible to play CTFGame using the IpDrvUTUnreal package. I am aware of the package conflict with botpack. Is there a way to resolve the conflict?

.:..:
OldUnreal Member

Re: Cross game Botpack CTFGame

Post by .:..: »

Eh well making BotPack network compatible with Unreal/UT server would be very hard if not outright impossible. Due to how in UT there is so many low level (Engine) networking function changes, it's just way too hard to make it somehow network syncronized.
1823223D2A33224B0 wrote:...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD :P
(ಠ_ಠ)
x21
OldUnreal Member

Re: Cross game Botpack CTFGame

Post by x21 »

Hey .:.:

I had suspected that would be the case but thought I should ask anyways.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Return to “Unreal Mods”