For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Weapon varients

Unreal Mod related boards can be found here. Missing one? Let me know.
redgrape501
OldUnreal Member

Weapon varients

Post by redgrape501 »

Hey there, has anyone made weapon variations cause I've made a couple, here are the varients as follows

Automag varients
RocketMag: based off the rocket launcher the Brutes use.
GrenadeMag: fires grenades similar to the RocketMag.
MorterMag: Fires off Flak Shells that can be used as a fast fireing morter.
GoldenAutoMag: The "Unreal" equivalent of the Golden Gun from James Bond.
SpazBlaster: Automag that fires red Dispersion Pistol projectiles. In game it's "Spaz Jackrabbit's Blaster"

Stinger varents
JazzLFG: Stinger that fires Dispersion Pistol projectiles. In game it's "Jazz Jackrabbit's LFG"

What do you thing of my weapon varient?
Last edited by redgrape501 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Re: Weapon varients

Post by Kajgue »

Hey RedGrape,

I'm pretty sure that there are mods which contain similar weapons, especially a stinger with DPistol projectiles as i remember seeing that years ago.

Though i couldn't tell you what mods they are from offhand, because it was so long since i saw those. They are quite common however, and also I don't think they take alot of sweat and pain to make.
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
Buster
Global Moderator

Re: Weapon varients

Post by Buster »

Back in 2003 I did a weapon mod for Marsclan, which was a stinger with the green colored DP projectile. It was called the EmodQ. It was last seen on the Marsclan server back in 2005. I no longer have a copy of it, and don't have a clue where one would be. I should look here at oldunreal. You never know. I remember it being nothing special. I just changed the projectile effect of the stinger to a 'Martian' green. LoL

:)
Gatherstone - Unreal by Design
https://gatherstone.oldunreal.com

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
:-)_~

Return to “Unreal Mods”