For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Re: DZMapM dosent work

Unreal Mod related boards can be found here. Missing one? Let me know.
strategy-(DOG)-
OldUnreal Member

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

just in case anyone considers to help "OpticalPlayer", you should know, who really stands behind this username: TIAGO PINTO!!!

i was about to help him and asked for his Unreal.ini to check if all packages were applied and guess what else i found there:

Code: Select all

[Engine.GameReplicationInfo]
ServerName=@@[ch285]GenéricoPT's Server [ch285]@@+18 @[ch285]@[DeathMatch and TeamMatch]
ShortName=Portuguese Server
AdminName=GenéricoPT
AdminEmail=genericopt@hotmail.com
Region=0
ShowMOTD=True
MOTDLine1=Welcome to GenéricoPT's Server +18 [DeathMatch and TeamMatch]
MOTDLine2=Portuguese Server
MOTDLine3=If you want report players,or have questions,email me:genericopt@hotmail.com
MOTDLine4=Thanks for join my server and have fun!
have a nice day! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
OpticalPlayer
OldUnreal Member

Post by OpticalPlayer »

-Hate incitation: you are inciting, urging other users not to help me, and you still call the rest of the clan to help you
  -I did not commit any crime against clan DOG In the text that you quoted "Death to clan dog" was a force of expression, what I wanted to say is that DOG clan should not exist in the video game, because you are liars and say wrong things about me, that is not truth, you wrest everything i say!ah do not forguet your debiloid members got to the server im playin,go to provoke and insulting me!i dont know if that
  -I do not know if this is the command of the leader or other members, I just know that it happens!
  -It is not like you said "that I desired the actual physical death of all members of the DOG clan," which I spit in the camp of your leader "
  -If you can not differentiate one thing from another, it is because you are very ignorant! You even have bad intentions for not letting me explain myself, because deep down I am right !!
because he's dumb to the point of believing in you, it does not matter if he helped me in the past, he believes in stories and does not help me anymore that's why I'm angry with him! besides that's how you, a part of it is for you cause!
-You showed me who you really are, you guys are worthless !!, ah, they can block i have a print so I show everyone the truth, not the lie they all spread around!

woof woof! ... cyaaa ...[reason]Real truth [/reason]
Last edited by OpticalPlayer on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masterkent
OldUnreal Member

Post by Masterkent »

i was about to help him and asked for ...
... €200 :D
strategy-(DOG)-
OldUnreal Member

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i was about to help him and asked for ...
... €200  :D
lol ;D
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Buster
Global Moderator

Post by Buster »

Well, OpticalPlayer, here on this forum the only thing that -strategy- wrote was "just in case anyone considers to help" and then posted a name. And you post "hate incitation," followed by several hateful comments:

"what I wanted to say is that DOG clan should not exist"
"which I spit in the camp of your leader"
"it is because you are very ignorant"
"you even have bad intentions for not letting me explain myself"
"because he's dumb to the point of believing in you"
"you guys are worthless"

Now, based ONLY on what I've read on this post and ONLY this post shows me that the "hate incitation" is YOUR post, OpticalPlayer.

I'm a Global Moderator here at Oldunreal, and I'm basing the words I write in this post ONLY on what you've written above. NOT what anyone else has said anywhere else, so let me be clear about that.

Keep your "force of expression" less hateful in its tone.
Last edited by Buster on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gatherstone - Unreal by Design
https://gatherstone.oldunreal.com

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
:-)_~
OpticalPlayer
OldUnreal Member

Post by OpticalPlayer »

-Ok i il be clear for you once time for all!, i guess you do t get it! Im wirite here for say the true, defend. my self from the m you and any player!

- What i sayd is a figurative meaning, wich means, clan dog should not exist, because is have liers, have a manipulative members, dont have any respect for me, its not what is they are saying around: im split clan dog camp, insulting the lider of clan DOG.

-You are distort what im saying, that prove you are like or worst like them,i have right of defend my self aguenst anyone, that dirt my image of unreal, im a player of unreal, i wont playes thinks bad things about me, That affect my dignity,that happens oldunreal forum!

- You are worst like them, becuse you doing seem thing, or be carried away by what they say, this is a weak mind.
 -If you feel bad what i said, is because you suffering of Politically correct,  unreal community are, a ignorant and hiprocrital people.

-They must stop manipulating,inciting other player to not helping me,that is hate inciting,ah inciting other players insulting and provoke me...dont forget it.

Let me you clear one more time, keet you toon down, dont mess with me! Im good playing games,im tire threats from you and any one, i know everyone is insulting on posts about me.
Last edited by OpticalPlayer on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

{...}dont have any respect for me{...}
you don't have respect anyone yet you demand respect?

really makes me think
OpticalPlayer
OldUnreal Member

Post by OpticalPlayer »

You know read?..you saw the previouos post i wiritted?? you read carefully,cuz your reply is pointless,that make me think.
Last edited by OpticalPlayer on Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

I don't think you understand. In the global space of the unreal community you're constantly doing bad things. I guess you don't have enough self awareness to realize that. Let me ask you this -- do you think you deserve help after everything you've done?
Buster
Global Moderator

Post by Buster »

I just repeated what you posted, OpticalPlayer. I didn't make any comments about your intelligence or moral standards. I didn't say others shouldn't help you. I just tried to point out how what you've posted is seen by a person just reading the post with no personal opinion towards you, good or bad.

Maybe the respect you are getting is just a reflection of the lack of respect you are showing in your posts?

I never demanded a thing. I'm not telling you to shut up. I'm just asking you to take a look at what you're posting, and to tone down the hateful comments. You've called me stupid, and yet I've made NO slanderous statements. I didn't misquote you.

Was I stupid to think that you might be reasonable instead of emotionally immature? No, because I'm not a stupid person. Show me that I'm not an idiot for thinking that you can understand my concern about the amount of anger you're displaying over this.

Or maybe you are right. I am stupid, because you are just being emotionally immature.
Last edited by Buster on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
Buster
Global Moderator

Post by Buster »

Also, take note that I haven't removed your post. I'm giving you a chance to show me, a Global Moderator here at Oldunreal, some respect.

I asked you to tone down your comments, and you've shown me NO respect as a Global Moderator. I haven't wiped out this entire post. That would end it, quick. Show me the respect and tone down the comments you have about my intelligence, unless you are a fully qualified PhD with all the test results in front of you.

Have an opinion about the game, that's fine. Love or hate it, whatever. Keep your slanderous opinions about personal things to yourself, and off this forum. I really don't care what you think about me as a person, smart or stupid.

But don't expect me to respect your unfounded opinion about my intelligence. Do you really think that calling me stupid will endear me to respect you?

Show me some respect. Apologize to me, and acknowledge that it's deserving of some respect that I haven't wiped out your post for slandering my character.
Last edited by Buster on Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
Masterkent
OldUnreal Member

Post by Masterkent »

OpticalPlayer
OldUnreal Member

Post by OpticalPlayer »

For All Unreal Community

Buster
Global Moderator

Post by Buster »

MasterKent's pick was funnier. Much more enjoyable to watch. And yes, I also have no friends. LMAO

Except my dog. She loves me. It helps to keep duck treats in your pocket.

:)
Last edited by Buster on Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!
OpticalPlayer
OldUnreal Member

Post by OpticalPlayer »

-You wrong, people have respect me here around, if something happens with my name ins any post its my concern,and the all post about me, should be take off whoever.

-I do not like people with weak minds, if you do not want to know what you think what I say as advice not as a friend but to alert you, but to improve as a person and your logic of respect, is because you have no idea that you are doing and your concept of respect is completely wrong!

-I never say you are stupid but ignorant, in the concept of respect, you can be intelligent, but you are taken by or want others say, because I believe you believe in the history of the dog clan about insulting them and spit in the their leader.

-If you do not believe them, you would not have liked it, or support the gratuitous and direct taunts and insults, directly and indirectly from the unreal community, especially Clan DOG, against me, and those posts that I was talking about above, you do not withdraw, even if I ask you for being harmless against me, appreciate that it is immature is the Unreal community and the Clan DOG.

- So we do like this: take all posts related to my name, you apologize on behalf of the entire Unreal community name, and I apologize you, so we stayed well between you and me, we pretend that this never happened, it is a solution that benefits both of them, and I'm being polite enough and trying solve this, politely and with respect.
Last edited by OpticalPlayer on Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buster
Global Moderator

Post by Buster »

Don't express your personal opinion about an individual. Period. Talk about the game. I don't care what your opinion is of me. The semantics of stupid verses ignorant is not the point.

You didn't call me stupid, you called me ignorant. Oh, my bad. In that case all's so much better. I don't mind being called ignorant at all, because you must know me better than I know myself. I'm not an ignorant fool, I'm just plain ignorant.

I should've known better than to ask you to tone down your personal opinions of individuals, because I'm just too ignorant to know any better. You should be allowed to say whatever you want, anyway you want to, and I'm ignorant for asking you to tone it down.

Okay, there's my apology. Sarcastic? Very much so.

Now it's time for me to lock this topic. Abuse my vast powers as a Global Moderator, and get in the last word.

I no longer wish to hear anything else this guy has to say about me, or anyone else.

OK - he falls
Keep it Unreal !!

Return to “Unreal Mods”