For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Chaos International 2015

Anything related to the Infiltration-Mod
oZ_INF
OldUnreal Member

Chaos International 2015

Post by oZ_INF »

Hi , having a little Infiltration gathering on March 21st, Saturday: 3 pm to 9 pm EST on Redrum Experiments. Stop by if you're interested in some fun.

Last edited by oZ_INF on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: Chaos International 2015

Post by Smirftsch »

without promises, noted :)
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
oZ_INF
OldUnreal Member

Post by oZ_INF »

hehe
Dr.Flay™
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dr.Flay™ »

I had to re-install 227i to join, but once I fixed my config I had a blast.
It seems that earlier there was someone on the server using my trademark (it is not just a nickname).

I always try to use the Gametracker client when I play online. That way I can show I am who I say I am, but today it would not connect so I used Raptr which does not show as clear info :(
http://raptr.com/DocFlay/about

Anyway I had fun, and enjoyed the mix of maps and weapons.
The room with the lightsabres and swords, needs less guns or you may as well delete them.
Classic Chaos Arena mode is just a sword and a pistol. That makes for some tense action.

Nice to see Js new "Fringe" map get used online, though I was hoping for a little cooperation to shoot the dirty camper in the corner ;)
I kept an eye out for the watchers to appear. Did you remove them ?
With the amount of visitors you had, it would have been a good portal map to use if you had another 2 servers running with the other ones.

Thanks for the invite, and I hope the fake me was no problem.
oZ_INF
OldUnreal Member

Post by oZ_INF »

thanks Dr. Flay for attending and to all that also came for some old school fun. it was epic !

Return to “Infiltration-Board”