For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

map

Anything related to the Real-CTF-Mod
Dozey
OldUnreal Member

map

Post by Dozey »

hi

i've got for a some time a map for RCTF. In what section i must send this???
TCP_Wolf
Administrator

Re: map

Post by TCP_Wolf »

This section here will do fine, though if you did send it towards usermaps nobody would hack your head off ;-)
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
Dozey
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dozey »

sended to usermap board. Pitbull check e-mail ;D
Gizzy
OldUnreal Member

Post by Gizzy »

I'll have to get Real-CTF again at some point...not played it in ages.

On the other hand...*Loads 227g* Open ctf-face?game=botpack.ctfgame :D
Pitbull
Administrator

Post by Pitbull »

I've gotten your map Dozey. Not sure when I will get it on the site. I've recently had an injury (cracked a couple ribs) and have not been doing alot. Right now even sitting behind the computer is painful. I will get to it asap.
Upon this rock I will build my church O:-)

LOADING HATERS..████████████] 99% Complete.
Dozey
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dozey »

I've gotten your map Dozey. Not sure when I will get it on the site. I've recently had an injury (cracked a couple ribs) and have not been doing alot. Right now even sitting behind the computer is painful. I will get to it asap.
Did this accident was painfull strong?? I really comiserate for you.
:-[
Dozey
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dozey »

Pitbull i won't spam but i haven't seen this map on userboard ::)
KeeperUTX
OldUnreal Member

Post by KeeperUTX »

Doesn't everyone agree that RealCTF is something like UT's
CTF?
Azhir uval nutarus. Azhir mudas ethanul. Dalektharu il dask daku. Riftuuz e thara samanar utamus. Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna.
Dozey
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dozey »

Doesn't everyone agree that RealCTF is something like UT's
CTF?
The main aim of that mod was to be a very kinda similar to ut99 ctf game. Some new textures, models and other items gives a little better effect when playing this mod. For me mod isn't revelant - I was bored playing on Real maps. Relics was made very weak - no fair gameplay and the main problem of this mod - Wall hack and other cheats by bots. I know - this is a multiplayer mod, but for me who haven't got internet for all time, it has got suicide effect. One time with playing bots I was near to throw away my computer by the window. Most of users says that this mod is good. Well everyone has got another point of view. For me this mod is crapp. It was a REAL_MISTAKE to give this mod a little more attention than Serpentine, Infiltration etc.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

I think it beats UT CTF and it is a great mod- BUT only with enough players in a nice big multiplayer game. If you ever experienced that, it's a lot of fun.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
Dozey
OldUnreal Member

Post by Dozey »

I think it beats UT CTF and it is a great mod- BUT only with enough players in a nice big multiplayer game. If you ever experienced that, it's a lot of fun.
I've played a lot of times (especially multi) and I must say - better effect gameplay was to been nOObing on DM-Deck16 by pro players. It was better cause I could practice by skills in game that RCTF don't gave good skills for me.  :-/
Last edited by Dozey on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Real-CTF Board”