For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

two Colt 1911's??

Anything related to the Serpentine-Mod
Skywolf
OldUnreal Member

two Colt 1911's??

Post by Skywolf »

last time (when i was playing offline with the serpetine coop mode) has i two times the Colt 1911 (not as a dual pistol thing). both has their own ammo (so i can shoot 2 times the gun empty before i need to reload) it was like you have 2 different weapons on slot 2. have anyone the same bug? i have the version from the hypercoop server site.
I hate it when people ask me what my favorite game is. Just try to explain you're not talking about Unreal Tournament ::).
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: two Colt 1911's??

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Yes it's a known bug I believe, happens with few other mods as well, like U4E UT.
Skywolf
OldUnreal Member

Re: two Colt 1911's??

Post by Skywolf »

ok do i know that too ;) (i still dont know why there is a colt 1911 pickup in coop mode because it is your default weapon :-?)
I hate it when people ask me what my favorite game is. Just try to explain you're not talking about Unreal Tournament ::).

Return to “Serpentine-Board”