For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Serious Issue with editor

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
Rubie
OldUnreal Member

Serious Issue with editor

Post by Rubie »

Hi ,

I just want to report this very serious problem :

I do have serious issues with the editor 2.2 , if you work with groups  you can get lost  tons work
see example below
a lot is gone in this map

Needed to be like this  :frowning:

I have no idea where the groups did go I did not deleted them maybe UT editor does not support more groups than showed ? but at least I do see everything again , Unreal does not however all groups are there ?
also the titans have not same animation frame ????
pff I was in panic for a moment , thought I did lost two days work :worried:
this is very serious problem so I do report  it friends

Greets,

Rubie
Last edited by Rubie on Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have no signature :)
Turboman.
OldUnreal Member

Re: Serious Issue with editor

Post by Turboman. »

Sounds like an issue that I've seen before when dealing with large amounts of groups and objects residing in multiple groups at the same time, try typing
"set actor bhiddened 0"
without quotes in the command panel at the bottom of the editor, press enter to confirm and hope it restores all your missing content! :)
Rubie
OldUnreal Member

Re: Serious Issue with editor

Post by Rubie »

Hi TurboMan,

Yes it did restore everything thank you for this information , won't happen again :)

Greets,

Rubie
I have no signature :)

Return to “Unreal 227”