For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Disabled Music Galaxy issue

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
lowenz
OldUnreal Member

Disabled Music Galaxy issue

Post by lowenz »

Unreal 227i

If I disable the music in Unreal.ini \ Galaxy section I got this if I (can't) open a map:

Last edited by lowenz on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen, but to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees - E.S.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: Disabled Music Galaxy issue

Post by Smirftsch »

Will verify again, but I think this is fixed already for 227j.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Just a side note here: I often see people taking much effort to report bugs/issues/problems with Unreal 227i while they have been fixed a long time ago in one of the Unreal 227j (private) beta builds.

Maybe it would be time to make a public release or release candidate of 227j to put everyone on the same track again for some time.

Just something to take into consideration.
Last edited by Hyper on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

couldn't agree more, it's just everytime I want to do that, something new comes up... I guess it's really necessary to make a stop and continue with 227k then.
lowenz
OldUnreal Member

Post by lowenz »

couldn't agree more, it's just everytime I want to do that, something new comes up... I guess it's really necessary to make a stop and continue with 227k then.
Yes.
The task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen, but to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees - E.S.
lowenz
OldUnreal Member

Post by lowenz »

Any news about the public 227j?
Smirftsch
Administrator

Post by Smirftsch »

wasn't really able to work on it the last weeks, first I had a flu, now I am still busy getting my work done which I had to delay too.

Return to “Unreal 227”