For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Interesting Uengine phenomeno

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Interesting Uengine phenomeno

Post by makemeunreal »

Whenever I try to vol.up or vol.down, change brightness, or just ALT+TAB, the screen begins to slowly scroll down. This is what Uengine 1 does.
(Occured when using my laptop's FN buttons. ALT+TAB are not FN buttons though, and the phenomena still occurs)

It's the most hilarious bug I met so far. I hope you guys know something to fix this!
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: Interesting Uengine phenomeno

Post by Smirftsch »

never seen or heard something like this before ^^
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
yrex .
OldUnreal Member

Post by yrex . »

I also had this problem on a Windows 8 laptop. The solution was to disable (in User.ini) all stuff related to joystick.
My work | contact: ampoyrex at wp dot pl
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Post by makemeunreal »

I'll check this one! I hope it'll work. This stuff drives me crazy.
Thanks!
makemeunreal
OldUnreal Member

Post by makemeunreal »

I'll check this one! I hope it'll work. This stuff drives me crazy.
Thanks!
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Speaking of phenomenons, there was one I couldn't explain more than 5 years ago now...

On a specific server only started happening dark spots/black shadow holes all over the map even though the original didn't have that. As if the lighting got changed but there was no extra mod to explain this. It ran 225 btw but I've never ever seen it before. Like the server got possessed.

Return to “Unreal 227”