For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

UNREAL and RETURN TO NA PALI in NEW GAME Menu.

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
BIr4
OldUnreal Member

UNREAL and RETURN TO NA PALI in NEW GAME Menu.

Post by BIr4 »

I don't know if it's because I'm with an "old" semi-public. It may have already been seen. But when I run UnrealGold in Portuguese and English I noticed that the Portuguese one has UNREAL and RETURN TO NA PALI in the new game menu and in English it doesn't appear. Can you tell me if there will also be in the NEW GAME menu in English?

Portuguese

English
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: UNREAL and RETURN TO NA PALI in NEW GAME Menu.

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I didn't know it was meant to display the logos of Unreal and rtnp there too. Weird that the portugese version displays it.
Reborn
OldUnreal Member

Post by Reborn »

BIr4 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:04 pm I don't know if it's because I'm with an "old" semi-public. It may have already been seen. But when I run UnrealGold in Portuguese and English I noticed that the Portuguese one has UNREAL and RETURN TO NA PALI in the new game menu and in English it doesn't appear. Can you tell me if there will also be in the NEW GAME menu in English?
This is another little glitch of ENGLISH localization.
UnrealShare.ptt
Object=(Name=Game.Game,Class=Class,MetaClass=UnrealShare.SinglePlayer,Description="Vortex2;UnrealShare.logo2;Unreal")
There is a logo

UnrealShare.int
Object=(Name=Game.Game,Class=Class,MetaClass=UnrealShare.SinglePlayer,Description="Vortex2;Unreal")
no logo
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Post by Neon_Knight »

Reborn wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:39 pm
BIr4 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:04 pm I don't know if it's because I'm with an "old" semi-public. It may have already been seen. But when I run UnrealGold in Portuguese and English I noticed that the Portuguese one has UNREAL and RETURN TO NA PALI in the new game menu and in English it doesn't appear. Can you tell me if there will also be in the NEW GAME menu in English?
This is another little glitch of ENGLISH localization.
UnrealShare.ptt
Object=(Name=Game.Game,Class=Class,MetaClass=UnrealShare.SinglePlayer,Description="Vortex2;UnrealShare.logo2;Unreal")
There is a logo

UnrealShare.int
Object=(Name=Game.Game,Class=Class,MetaClass=UnrealShare.SinglePlayer,Description="Vortex2;Unreal")
no logo
This one's already fixed then. It was fixed almost a month ago in the dev snapshot after the release of v227j.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
BIr4
OldUnreal Member

Post by BIr4 »

Thank's.
The rtnp is:
Object=(Name=Game.Game,Class=Class,MetaClass=UnrealShare.SinglePlayer,Description="Intro1;Upak.Return;;Return to Napali") in Upak.int
thx
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Post by Neon_Knight »

BIr4 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:28 pm Thank's.
The rtnp is:
Object=(Name=Game.Game,Class=Class,MetaClass=UnrealShare.SinglePlayer,Description="Intro1;Upak.Return;;Return to Napali") in Upak.int
thx
Noting to apply later. Thank you!
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “Unreal 227”