For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

[v227j] Gathering interest: OldUnreal Bonus Pack

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

[v227j] Gathering interest: OldUnreal Bonus Pack

Post by Neon_Knight »

I'm launching this as an idea, but I will not be available for the majority of the process, as I have... unfinished businesses in other games. So someone else should take the lead.

This was actually proposed by ividyon on Discord, here's his proposal:
i want fun OldUnreal Bonus Packs 🥺
with cool mutators and other stuff that doesnt fit into the base game
Additionally I've proposed a similar idea on the dev subforum:
Neon_Knight wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:52 pm v227j will come with a lot of interesting stuff, as well as new items. Just by looking at the code of the latest Github releases, we have, in comparison with v226 Unreal:

- The completed Quadshot!
- The Translocator!
- The Peacemaker, a stationary rocket launcher that shoots anybody in its range.
- The Minigun Sentry, a stationary minigun shooter that shoots anybody in its range.
- A bunch of healing items called Woodruff/Master of the Woods/Woodruff school/Woodruff seeds

What about creating maps specifically to showcase these items and make it a launch item for v227j?
Now that v227j has been released, can such a pack be a reality?
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “Unreal 227”