For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Setting Mutators from Unreal Classic Menu?

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
OpenRift
OldUnreal Member

Setting Mutators from Unreal Classic Menu?

Post by OpenRift »

The one thing that seems a bit disappointing is that I can't seem to have both the classic weapons mutator and the classic menu in use at the same time. Is there another way for me to enable it in-game?
Masterkent
OldUnreal Member

Re: Setting Mutators from Unreal Classic Menu?

Post by Masterkent »

It's possible to open maps using console commands, such as Open or SwitchLevel, where you can specify various parameters, including the game type, difficulty level, and mutators. For example,

SwitchLevel Vortex2?difficulty=3?mutator=OldWeapons.OldMutator

Actually, the game menu just provides handy means to compose such console commands that it executes internally when you start a game using it.
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Re: Setting Mutators from Unreal Classic Menu?

Post by Neon_Knight »

Came too late for this one, but it's now possible to do such a thing. Mutators set to the right are enabled, set to the left, disabled.

Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “Unreal 227”