For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Asking for your questions and feedback!

Report bugs, read about fixes, new features and ask questions about the Unreal 227 patch here. Place comments and commit suggestions.
ividyon
OldUnreal Member

Asking for your questions and feedback!

Post by ividyon »

Hi everyone,

as part of an effort to create more clarity about the OldUnreal 227j patch, I'd like to collect the community's questions, feedback and concerns for the period of one week. This serves the purpose of informing the 227 team about what issues are most important for the community, what people expect from the patch, as well as how much enthusiasm for new content and features exists in the community. We wish to compile this into an informative post containing the most important answers and information on the patch.

This depends on you, the community, to create some good discussion material on the project, so I am counting on your collaboration! Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback on the project, and with it, the future of Unreal.
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Asking for your questions and feedback!

Post by Hellkeeper »

I think what's important is to keep in mind that after 23 years, mappers have deeply ingrained habits. It's paramount, when making changes, to make sure they affect they way they map as little as possible. New options are fine, bugfixes are great, new tools are awesome, but they should not be in your face, such as changing keyboard shortcuts, etc.

Return to “Unreal 227”