It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com
(ಠ_ಠ)1823223D2A33224B0 wrote:...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD
Render:- Added commands "STAT THREAD" to display number of running threads and "THREADS" to display a list and description of running threads in memory (for Unreal).
- Added Sound compression/decompression support for all audio drivers. You can compress sounds in sound browser or in UnrealScript by defining "OGG=X" (X is the quality in range of 0-11, 0 = worst, 11 = best) in #exec audio import line or then you can directly import ogg files as sounds.
- Added support for defining HD HUD textures, by either setting Texture.HDTexture or in UnrealScript add "HD=XXX" to #exec texture/font import lines. HD texture will be used if texture is being stretched out by at least +25% of its original size.
UnrealScript:- Made actors that pass through zones with different zone ambient light, fade between the zone light colors rather then instantly swap them.
- Made mesh actors that have their origin inside level geometry to not turn unlit and still accept lighting from nearby light sources.
- Added option to upscale HUD (HUD.HudScaler) to make canvas draw HUD as it were in low res but still keep high in-game resolution.
- Added functions to Canvas:
SetZTest( ERenderZTest ZTest ) = Change hardware render Z-testing.
PushCanvasScale( float Scale, optional bool bAbsolute ) = Push canvas scaling value.
PopCanvasScale() = Pop canvas scaling.
- Added Canvas.FontScale to change scale of upcoming DrawText/TextSize calls.
- Fixed Canvas.StrLen to support unlimited text size.
- Fixed Canvas.TextSize to ignore color codes.
(ಠ_ಠ)1823223D2A33224B0 wrote:...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD
Engine:- Fixed coronas and sprites to fade out from distance fog.
- Optimized render by disabling surface sorting when not needed.
- Fixed a bug where skybox would turn into a HOM when viewed through a mirror reflection.
- Made windows mouse pointer usable in-game on fullscreen mode (mainly for UMenu).
- Added support for DynamicCorona to have directional light ray texture (which is only visible from the sides of the corona).
UnrealScript:- Added IK solvers for SkeletalMeshes for easy animation blending (such as head turning, limb rotation or foot placement).
- Added support for SkeletalMesh hitboxes for individual bones (and group them to bodypart type for modders to use).
- Made it possible to enter spaces in names in properties and defaultproperties blocks.
- Added ZoneInfo.MinWalkableZ to tell physics engine how steep slopes Pawns can walk on.
- Fixed preferences window to correctly save config to ini if you add/remove dynamic array entries.
- Improved Physics PHYS_Spider to work better at finding walkable surfaces and attempt to yaw actor towards desired rotation.
- Fixed a rare AActor::BeginTouch/EndTouch crash.
- Implemented Alt+F4 hotkey to exit the game instantly.
- Improved Log window to support command history browsing (up/down arrows) also properly support selecting/replacing parts of text or insert text in middle of command.
- Added actor function: function bool HasMeshHitBoxes() to quickly check if actor uses SkeletalMesh with HitBoxes (to make Trace check against HitBoxes instead of collision cylinder, set Actor.bTraceHitBoxes=true, to check which HitBox bodypart type was hit by the trace, check Actor.LastHitBox.
- Added a new parameter for DrawDebugLine function for making them permanent in level (or until you call ClearDebugLines): static function ClearDebugLines()
- Fixed #exec directives to support unlimited characters length for the command.
- Added Pawn.bNoPhysicsRotation to free Pawn from physics based rotations.
- Optimized some of UnrealScript code by moving some of base Actor code to C++ codes (TriggerEvent/HurtRadius).
- Added function to Pawn: iterator function AllInventory to allow for fast and safe iteration of Pawn inventory chain.
- Fixed Y/N questions in UCC.exe to not skip second Y/N question if multiple ones comes after each other.
- Added an event to Object: event OnPropertyChange( name Property, name ParentProperty ) to notify of a property change in the object (called from properties window, SetPropertyText or SET consolecommand), also called in editor.
- Added to LevelInfo: array CleanupDestroyedNotify to make custom objects receive cleanup destroyed notifications (to change destroyed actors to None in order to avoid crashes, player console is added by default to this array upon map load).
- Made defaultproperties importer throw a warning if you reference to an object that wasn't found.
- Fixed DebugLines to draw in editor too.
- Added to MeshBrowser a menu option to export mesh import lines to clipboard (incase you tweak them in editor).
- Made properties window automatically pop-up tooltip of the property when you hover the mouse over the line for a second.
- Fixed properties window to show correctly struct member values if multiple actors are selected.
- Fixed properties window color selection preview color if Alpha value was non-zero.
- Made edit constant variables red colored in properties window and made the textlines selectable so that you can copy the value to clipboard (such as Name or Class name).
- Moved all hidden (uncategorized) properties to a "Hidden properties" category in properties window, also color coded to red.
- Added an option (enabled by default) to make rotation angles show in radii angles (0-360 range) rather then UU angles (0-2^16 range). Setting is at: [Core.System]
- Added an option (disabled by default) to allow Actor properties window close itself if no actors are selected: [Core.System] CloseEmptyProperties=True
- Optimized Editor group browser (also added a second checkbox to lock actors, in order to keep them visible but have them unselectable).
- Added a warning if you try to open a map outside of working directory.
- Fixed so that maps that have missing packages to be allowed to be partially loaded (it will still give a map load warning at first and asks Y/N if you want to load anyway).
(ಠ_ಠ)1823223D2A33224B0 wrote:...and now im stuck trying to fix everything you broke for the next 227 release xD
UnrealEd:- Added support for Sub-Levels architecture (where you can link multiple maps together into one with seamless level transition). See LevelInfo.SubLevels array.
- Added GrassDeco actor for a Source Engine style grass sprites in levels (also GrassDecoSchool for an automatic grass patch).
- Moved PawnList updating to be fully in C++ codes only.
- Added a hidden ReplicationInfo linked list which gets setup by C++ codes (for more optimial ScoreBoard code).
- Heavily optimized Navigation AI code.
- Optimized server network codes.
- Added support for custom mouse cursors in-game (directly use regular Textures), see Engine.UnrealCursor class.
- Reworked Inventory travel code to be more optimal, and added functions GameInfo.OnPrepareTravel (event notification when it should save inventory) and GameInfo.SaveTravelInventory (to save inventory) and GameInfo.DeleteTravelInventory (to manually delete inventory).
Render:- Updated toolbar icons.
- Fixed LE_SpotLight/LE_StaticSpot to work correctly with light rebuild with static meshes.
- Added variable TargetLevelID for Teleporter/WarpZone/Trigger/Counter to link it up with a sub-level.
- Added Editor.EdGUI_XXX classes for creating custom editor windows in UnrealScript.
- Added a portal directional arrow for WarpZoneInfo to help identify what direction the portal is currently facing at.
UnrealScript:- Optimized RenderIterator code (for Emitters etc).
- Added custom LensFlares option for DynamicCoronas.
- Implemented DT_VerticalSprite and DT_RopeSprite DrawTypes.
- Fixed TrailEmitter to work with ColorTimeScale.
On a sidenote I created a wiki page with a complete list of new 227j compiler directives: https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.ph ... directives- Added new dynamic array operators: Add/AddUnique/Find/RemoveValue
- Made Object.FindObject function same way as ObjectProperty text importer (accept format like Nali'NyLeve.Nali1').
- Added new parm for Object.StringToName to set it to only find name entry, which makes it return None if that name entry is not registered yet.
- Added function LevelInfo.GetSelectedObject to get selected object by type in UnrealEd.
- Optimized AllActors to use PawnList or ReplicationInfo list codes whenever possible.
- Added variable Actor.bCrossLevelNetwork, for which when combined with bAlwaysRelevant, allows engine to network actors from one sub-level to another.
- Added function Actor.SendToLevel to send an actor to another sub-level.
- Added new parm to Actor.TriggerEvent/UnTriggerEvent to allow you to send it to a specific sub-level.
- Added new parm to AllActors iterator to search for actors in all sub-levels too.
- Added LevelInfo.bShouldStasisLevel/bShouldChangeMusicTrack where bShouldStasisLevel controls if a sub-level should go to a paused state if no players are active in it and bShouldChangeMusicTrack controls if player entering the level should start hearing that levels Song.
- Added variable Actor.NetUpdateTime which is next RealTimeSeconds server should update that actor to client.
- Added new property type 'Button' for showing a simple button in object properties window.
- Added new operator Vector~=Vector for approx vector comparison (allows for a ~0.0001 floating point error, now used by WarpZoneInfo for better approx comparison of coordinates).
Engine:- Expanded Inventory travel code to also support travel other actors such as GameInfo and Mutators.
- Added Actor.bOnlyOwnerRelevant to force actors to only network to Owner player.
- Improved AnimationNotify object to be more useful and functional.
- Added Array.Sort operator which is an easier access version of SortArray function call.
- Added OwnerChanged event callback which is called on both client and serverside when actor owner was changed or lost.
- Made Owner change to none when it was destroyed.
- Added new 'Any' property type which can be used to store an arbitary property value.
- Added Actor.UserData (map) to store custom mod data with an actor.
- Added 'nowarn' variable type to tell compiler to not print name conflict warnings during compilation.
- Added 'protected' variable type which functions as const modifier but allows you to modify value within same class itself.
- Added 'noexport' support for UnrealScript constants to prevent it from being exported to c++ header file.
- Added function Engine.GetEngine to grab current engine reference in UnrealScript.
- Added new parm to SetTimer to pass in data to timer callback function ('any' data).
- Added Actor.bForceNetUpdate to instantly force server to replicate that actor next tick.
- Added new parm to RadiusActors iterator to only check from Collision Hash.
- Added new parm TraceFlags to Trace functions to allow you to define what actors to trace after.
UI:- Changed download error messages to be also printed to the HUD/console.
- Made AttachMover also attach actors on clientside (mainly to fix elevator corona on Terralift).
- Added an option to player console to enable script error printing to in-game console.
- Added Monocrome bitmap compression (mainly for single colored masked textures like fonts).
- Fixed various bugs with demorecording (added support for older 224-225 demos, added HUD features, fixed demo scoreboard etc).
- Made it also possible to pause demo playback (also made it skip pauses during demo playback).
- Fixed a rare crash with trying to call SetOwner onto an invalid actor or causing an infinite owner chain (Actor A owns B which owns A etc).
- Compressed int replication a bit more when replicating low values.
- Disable initial garbage collection when booting up the game (waste of time).
- Made it impossible to try to load package 'nul' to prevent malicious loading crashes.
- Made commands 'Start' and 'Open' always delay mapchange until end of tick to prevent 'Admin' command from crashing the server when using it (i.e: Admin Open). Also made said commands pass in as Level.ServerTravel event when called on server to allow clients properly to reconnect to new map.
- Added Volumes support from UnrealEngine 2+ (which can be used to create brush shape collision shapes or triggers to levels).
- Made LadderTrigger a Volume instead, also various fixes to ladder:
- Player properly hops off the ladder now at top.
- Added a flag to allow player to strafe on ladder (you must have bDirectional enabled).
- Added a flag to enable/disable directional ladder which makes you drop off the ladder if you look away from it (must also have bDirectional enabled).
- Pressing jump key while holding backwards now makes you now jump off ladder backwards.
- Added a value to control climbing speed on the ladder.
- Added INI file option 'LangPath' which can be used to specify director of language files (like .int).
- Added a variable to SkyZoneInfo which allows you to make sky move in relative to player camera position.
- Added support for static light static mesh movers.
Gameplay:- Made log window (through SHOWLOG or dedicated server window) use a separate editbox for inputting commands.
Editor:- Fixed ParentBlob to be able to obtain new enemy once old enemy is dead or has disappeared out of sight.
- Fixed snap to grid buttons at bottom bar of editor to save changes to ini.
- Also made the icon buttons have more clear graphic when grid is disabled.
- Made Texture properties window update its own resolution when source texture res was changed in real time.
- Fixed a visual bug with Actor class browser when you try to create class under a native class and it fails.
- Made BrushBuilder also accept a Texture as icon rather then BMP only.
- Added Actor.bBlockAISight which makes AI not be able to see through the actor (must have bCollideActors enabled but can be non-blocking).
- Added support for custom actors to be placed now with a Brush collision shape attached to it (Actor must have bSpecialBrushActor enabled).
- Added an in-editor event callback (EdBrushDeployed) which is called when actor was added to level with a brush.
- updated PackageFlagCommandlet to change package flag bits only instead of loading and resaving the packages.
Engine:- Improved TexModifiers (TexRotator/Scaler/Oscallitor) to modify U/V map instead of stretching out pixels with itself (rotation/scaling is not for BSP textures).
- Made some decos, inventory and fragments orient to floor direction when landing.
- Made package loader keep loading packages even if a single package was missing to throw full list of missing packages when finished trying.
- Added SkeletalMesh/LodMesh load-time error checking in case of broken mesh.
- Fixed Movers with StopOnEncroach to network stopped movement to 227j clients.
- Fixed Movers with ContantLoop state to properly handle Stop/ReturnOnEncroach types.
- Fixed orientation errors when passing through WarpZones with different orientations (gimbal lock error).
- Futher optimized SkeletalMesh render code.
- Fixed an inaccurancy error with footstep sound tracing.
Render:- Made package loader remove references to deleted actors.
- Added last camera coordinates to crash history message whenever game crashes.
- Fixed a client-side download manager crash when connection was caneled or aborted during downloading.
- Added ClientMover actor for a client-side background looping movers (which doesn't interact with gameplay in any way).
- Added TransporterVolume which can be used to transport all actors touching that volume to a relative offset in another place in level. Similar to Transporter but with better control.
- Disabled Password logging by default game modes.
- Fixed INI file writer failing if trying to write really long ini lines.
- Added support for object archetype references (in order to save delta modified EditInLine objects).
- Added movement interpolation between actors network updates.
- Added PhysX physics support (with Physics=PHYS_RigidBody and PhysicsData reference in actor).
- Added a Pawn PhysicsAnimation object which can be used to give pawns automatic physics based animations.
- Fixed SecurityData to properly sanitize player names with special characters.
- Made 'GETPING' consolecommand also functional client-side.
- Fixed Quat Rotator conversion errors.
- Heavily optimized Garbage collector.
- Fixed GameInfo server travel to not send out game options to clients in server that is traveling.
Editor:- Fixed ZoneInfo.Min/MaxLightcount to be functional again.
- Added ZoneInfo.LightSharpnessFactor/LightNormalMinAng variables to modify lighting method of meshes inside that zone.
- Added support for animloop blending between 2 looping animations.
- Made LightMap render code to use C++ style memory management and also reduce LightMap framerate in case of high BSP lightmap count on screen.
- Fixed static lightmap movers to properly grab lighting at the BrushTraceKey location.
- Added VisibilityRadius culling support for Decals and Projectors (also made object shadows fade-out as its about to get culled).
UnrealScript:- Updated script editor to show multiple error lines whenever it makes multiple compiler errors.
- Added editor skeletal mesh socket preview (to test mesh attachments offsets).
- Fixed an editor crash when trying to rebuild lighting of a static mesh that hasn't been rendered yet on camera.
- Fixed mouse cursor clicking inaccurancy in ortho viewports with D3D9 and OpenGL drivers.
- Added a 'Play from here' right-click menu option to editor 3D viewport.
- Added right-click menu for properties window in order to allow user to copy variables information to clipboard.
- Made UnrealEd track modified packages and ask if each one of them should be saved on exit.
- Made non-compiled script classes non-placeable in editor.
- Fixed a crash with Projectors when exporting/importing maps where projector is attached to an actor.
- Added new ShowFlags for: Static Meshes/Event lines/Projectors.
- Added new actor view mode to show actors visibility as in-game.
- Optimized Ortho viewport render.
- Fixed drag selection box snapping to nearby actor if you click on an actor when beginning to drag box.
- Updated Copy/Paste object properties in Class browser to keep proper property formatting.
- Added Tooltip for object classes to show header comments of the class you're hovering over.
- Added a minimum window size when opening properties windows.
- Fixed 2D shape editor to properly init box with grey colored lines (and not with random leftover junk from memory).
Audio:- Added CodePath variable to Unreal.ini to specify custom source code path for when compiling UnrealScript packages.
- Reworked UnrealScript compiler to properly continue compiling whenever possible if it encounters errors.
- Added RotAng constant which takes real angles as rotator values (i.e: rotang(360,180,0) is same as rot(65536,32768,0)).
- Added support for string/name constant literals (i.e: "Some\nThings\xFF" or 'Hello\tWorld!').
- Fixed another error with terniary operators (WARNING: this breaks binary compatibility with codes built on previous 227 builds that used terniary operators).
- Added IntProperty variants 'DWORD' and 'UINT' to make it export to cpp as different property type.
- CacoFF: Added Outer object parm for AllObjects iterator, also if you use a Struct as Outer you can iterate struct properties.
- Added event RanInto for when an encroacher pushed an actor away.
- Added NoDuplicate variable modifier to make it not create a clone of EditInLine object when new object is in different package.
- Added NoEdSave variable modifier to tell editor to never save this variable.
- Anth: Fixed Galaxy audio accessing outside of memory bounds when playing some sound effects.
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.ph ... 227j_Notes
I'm popping in to ckeck the status tor the unreal patches and .pdf links which all seem to return a 404
I totally get it, thanks for the update. U guys need any work done? I'm on my own projects but have some time free cos of covid. 3D Environment & technical artist, game dev/realtime/prerendered pipelines, and bilingual translator English<->talian.
Hey Eminor, nice!Eminor wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:28 pmI totally get it, thanks for the update. U guys need any work done? I'm on my own projects but have some time free cos of covid. 3D Environment & technical artist, game dev/realtime/prerendered pipelines, and bilingual translator English<->talian.
New content in the community is always welcome.
Check out the modelling subforum, it may have one or two useful things if you wish to get models into Unreal
Server:- Anth: Fixed choppy Galaxy/ALAudio playback.
Engine:- Fixed WarlordRockets spawning smoke and SeekingRockets spawning decals on servers.
- Made clients verify cache files GUID version before using them.
- Added server command: UVerifyClient <ID> to manually verify a single or all clients packages with HASH values to verify they are in network sync.
- Fixed GameInfo to not send game options to clients when switching levels.
Physics:- Fixed an emitter crash with particle combiners.
- Fixed emitter crash with SetMaxParticles function.
- Replaced various emitter static arrays with dynamic arrays (NOTE: Mods making direct references to these will need to be recompiled).
- Added log supression for DevPhysics in default ini.
- Anth: Reduced game deltaseconds clamping to allow game run in higher FPS without speeding up the game.
- Made package loader load meshes as any mesh type (regular Mesh can now load as LodMesh/SkeletalMesh/StaticMesh etc...).
- Fixed map travelled inventory to have their bHeldItem flag set to true.
- Added a new BSP surface flag 'invisible occluder' which works like an anti-portal surface to simply occlude view.
Render:- Added PhysX physics support (simple rigidbodies and joints).
- Added new actor Physics mode PHYS_RigidBody.
- Added Engine.PhysicsEngine ini setting to chose which physics engine to use (defaults to PhysX).
Editor:- XOpenGL/Smirf: Removed SyncToDraw option and implemented various other bugfixes and optimizations.
- Fixed a bug where meshes or sprites could not be drawn if their render bounding box were parallel to nearby BSP splitting plane.
- Krull: Fixed Armor mesh missing bottom polygons and adjusted several LOD meshes to have less agressive LOD.
- Krull: Added various HD icons for when you use hi-res HUD mode.
- Made Canvas.DrawText support alpha blended font textures.
- Added a time-based light flicker for LightType Strobe and Flicker so they can be slowed down by TimeDilation too.
UnrealScript:- Made font importer try to remap missing font characters with similar characters (i.e: Engine LargeFont remaps lowercase characters now to uppercase ones).
- Fixed StaticMeshes resetting their static lightmap when selecting the mesh after map load.
- Anth: Fixed surface properties tabs now switching properly the first time around.
- Anth: Fixed couple of properties windows problems and crashes.
- Added a minimum properties window size to avoid 1 pixel size properties window bug.
- Added functionality to rename asset groups too (texture/sound/mesh etc).
- Added right-click menu for sound browser.
- Added to texture/sound right-click menu an option to copy their full name to clipboard.
- Added a 'Default' animation for skeletal meshes to preview their T-pose.
- Added an option for paste actor properties in class browser to retain or replace previous properties.
- Made Sunlight only lit up same zone only (unless placed in skybox where it will lit up entire level).
- Fixed so Sunlight can't lit up a skyzone, incase you have a skybox inside a skybox.
- Added support to call super function in a class pointer (i.e: PlayerOwner.Super(Pawn).TakeDamage(...)).
- Added 'NoEdSave' variable modifier to tell editor to never save that variable value.
- Added 'NoDuplicate' variable modifier to tell editor to never clone that editinline object to newly instanced object.
Gameplay:- Added to DynamicCorona CoronaFadeTimeScale to control how fast the corona should fade in or out when pops in and out of view.
- Added TriggerCorona which is a DynamicCorona that can be triggered on or off.
- Removed duplicate TriggerLight actor from UnrealShare package.
- Fixed players unable to walk inside warpzones.
- Added simple collision model support for any meshes.
- After making various emitter static arrays into dynamic arrays, made old mods functional with them.
- Fixed an error with Actor.TraceSurfInfo which ended up crashing during APawn::ProcessLanded.
- Added more safety checks and optimized ActorChannel management.
- Allowed Actors and Pawns to perform physics outside world geometry if event FellOutOfWorld doesn't kill them.
- Fixed a specific crash that could happen during client disconnection from server if exiting code would attempt to call a RPC function.
- Added more validity checks to GarbageCollector.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to load corrupted meshes.
- Added option to MusicEvent to disable cross-level song changes (when using sub-levels).
- Ported over from network fixes from UTv469: if packet loss prevented channel from closing it will be resent, made channels open in a sequential order to prevent client->server RPC call from switching actor refs on parms incase actor happens to get destroyed inbetween.
- Made ScriptWarnings dump UnrealScript call stack to log (you can suppress this with Suppress=ScriptStack).
- Made default objects use name 'Default' to more easily detect errors on error stack dump during crashes.
- Added Texture.SuperGlow to make texture glow with some fog overlay with bright lights (for meshes).
- Added support for floating point UV texture mapping for SkeletalMeshes.
- Added PhysX option for Emitter particles to make them rigid.
- Added particle fade style option (to make particles change style only while fading).
- Added LevelInfo.MaxPortalDepth to control how many layers warpzones/mirrors/skyboxes can draw.
Render:- Made weapons force stop firing while entering feign death mode.
- Made player select/weapon menu draw meshes with lighting enabled.
Editor:- Fixed zoneportals from hiding skybox in additive maps.
- Fixed so render supports unlimited screen res Y size (was limited to 2880).
- Fixed two sided meshes to receive lighting from both sides again.
UCC:- Disabled in-game keybindings from firing inside editor.
- Fixed editor from losing focus when closing a sub-window after using alt-tab (win 10).
- Made sounds not reset nor music stop when you paste actors in editor.
- Added a song section slider to Music Browser so you can listen to specific sections of the song.
- Added support for custom editor keybindings (see Unreal.ini, EditorEngine.KeyBindings).
- Made editor mesh browser draw meshes with lighting enabled.
- Added right-click BSP surface options to Merge faces (on a tesselated surface) and Flip faces (incase they are facing the wrong direction).
UnrealScript:- Added so that if you run UCC.made <packagename> it will force compile that as mod.
- Added 'invariant' function modifier, which basically is a global function that does (mostly) only work with parameter variables. You are only allowed to call other invariant functions/variables or static functions/default variables within it, or then Object functions/variables. You can call these functions without having to reference to the class containing it.
- Made Actor color operators invariant so they can be used anywhere. Also made GameInfo MakeColorCode/StripColorCodes and LevelInfo GetLocalPlayerPawn invariant for easier access.
- Fixed crash with switcing states during execution of subexpression, also fixed crash with 'Can't find function XXX in YYY' (incase you switch states before the call).
- Added more script functions carrying decorations.
- Added 'noexport' modifier support for enums to prevent it from getting exported to C++ header.
- Added function to Object: static native final function GetCallStack( out array<USScriptCallPair> Stack ) - To grab current UnrealScript call stack.
- Added function Engine.ConsoleCommand to call engine commands anywhere.
- Added functions to Canvas: SetCustomLighting/AddCustomLightSource/ClearCustomLightSources - To control custom lighting mode for upcoming DrawActor calls on meshes.
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.ph ... Commandlet
There are commandlets without bits of important info.
"The ratio of critics to creators is something like 10,000:1. The ratio of good critics to bad: 1:10,000." - Fast Eddie, TVTropes
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 5 Replies
- 812 Views
Last post by han
- 1 Replies
- 410 Views
Last post by .:..:
passing values from .uc to non-Unreal functions in a vbscript?
- 0 Replies
- 537 Views
Last post by gj