For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

[suggestion] stream support

This forum is for the new audio renderer for UEngine 1 based games, like Unreal, UnrealTournament, DeusEx and Rune. Missing a Game? Want to develop yourself? Let us know!
Dr.Flay™
OldUnreal Member

[suggestion] stream support

Post by Dr.Flay™ »

Would it be possible to support adding TXT files as an importable audio format ?
A plain HTTP URL to a radio stream using a supported format could then be used.
Smirftsch
Administrator

Re: [suggestion] stream support

Post by Smirftsch »

I personally think that this isn't worth the effort, there are plenty full blown all function-providing apps out there which can be run in the background.
I'd rather prefer a server music database from which a client could chose from.
If you want to do such a thing though, I'd surely build it in :)
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.

Return to “ALAudio (OpenAL), FMOD (FMOD3 and FMOD Ex) or other new audio renderer for UEngine 1 Games”