For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

What's the name of the track in the Unreal Trailer?

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Abs0lute_Zer0
OldUnreal Member

What's the name of the track in the Unreal Trailer?

Post by Abs0lute_Zer0 »

I guess The title says it all. I'm trying to find the track used in this Unreal Trailer (1998):
Bleeder91[NL]
OldUnreal Member

Re: What's the name of the track in the Unreal Trailer?

Post by Bleeder91[NL] »

There's other tracks playing in the trailer, but the middle one is Found99.umx, the music in Foundry. Check songsection 1 in the music player.
EDIT: Apparently youtube versions say it's a speed-up version of the original which "should've been this" (I prefer the fast one):
yrex .
OldUnreal Member

Post by yrex . »

It's Unreal2.umx, included in the '98 beta.
Bleeder91[NL]
OldUnreal Member

Post by Bleeder91[NL] »

Ah or that one, they sound so similar.
Abs0lute_Zer0
OldUnreal Member

Post by Abs0lute_Zer0 »

Bleeder91[NL] wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:34 pm There's other tracks playing in the trailer, but the middle one is Found99.umx, the music in Foundry. Check songsection 1 in the music player.
EDIT: Apparently youtube versions say it's a speed-up version of the original which "should've been this" (I prefer the fast one):
Yes! That's it! It is a REALLY slowed down version of it.
yrex . wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:41 pm It's Unreal2.umx, included in the '98 beta.
This is the one! It is a really an awesome track made by the man himself; Alexander Brandon, I guess :p

Thank you guys!

Return to “Unreal General Forum”