For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Joined the community

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
PeterOostrik
OldUnreal Member

Joined the community

Post by PeterOostrik »

Hi guys, I just joined the forum, thought it would be decent to introduce myself. I am Peter 49y from the Netherlands, I have been working with Ued for a long time, I worked with proberly all the versions from Unreal 1 inc. UDK. I just reinstalled the OldUnreal 227I and I got hooked again, I think its more fun then UnrealEngine 4.**, because of the scripted pawns, translator messages etc. I think it has an easier way to make a single player experience. And you don't need an entire team to make something decent ;-). I am hoping to join the discussions and get and give some answers to the other fourm users. I have a You Tube channel with some old stuff on it if you are interested what I did all those years ..
https://www.youtube.com/user/pboost2
The way life for a leveldesigner is one without pathnodes...
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Re: Joined the community

Post by Hellkeeper »

Welcome! Unreal definitely feels incredibly comfortable when mapping for singleplayer with how simple everything is. I hope you have fun and make some great adventures. :)
You must construct additional pylons.
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Re: Joined the community

Post by wfank30 »

Sorry for the belated welcome!

Return to “Unreal General Forum”