For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Help, in game exec environment changes

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Mac_The_Knife

Help, in game exec environment changes

Post by Mac_The_Knife »

Hi, longtime unreal player, NOOB admin. I have been working on some exec txt files to change the COOP play environment. Example, the group lands on a map that is the default and players groan, then I make a message appear that gravity has been lost, and it changes the whole gameplay. I have that file done, but i wanted to change monster speed and projectiles the same way, example make monsters run fast but have their projectiles move slow. (also i want to make the guns shoot weird projectiles, like biterfish...) see an example below:

adminsay Oh No, Someone fed the monsters METH!!!
admin set scriptedpawn groundspeed 999
admin set scriptedpawn projspeed 1

What am I doing wrong here?

Many thanks in advance

Mac_The_Knife

Return to “Unreal General Forum”