For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Remove the crosshair in Unreal Gold

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Grappa74

Remove the crosshair in Unreal Gold

Post by Grappa74 »

How can I remove the crosshair of the sight? In the game options, this feature is not provided. The smallest sight in the options of the game is a point, but I need to have no sight at all.
Buffalo Baggins
OldUnreal Member

Re: Remove the crosshair in Unreal Gold

Post by Buffalo Baggins »

How can I remove the crosshair of the sight? In the game options, this feature is not provided. The smallest sight in the options of the game is a point, but I need to have no sight at all.
Find where the crosshair is located in your .ini then change it to a crosshair that doesn't exist, changing your settings in game will undo this though.
America is a tune. It must be sung together.
Turboman.
OldUnreal Member

Post by Turboman. »

the same can be done ingame using the console command
set hud crosshair [number], something along the lines set hud crosshair 0 to show the first crosshair or set hud crosshair 6 to hide it.
Masterkent
OldUnreal Member

Post by Masterkent »

Crosshair can also be changed with console command "ChangeCrosshair".

Return to “Unreal General Forum”