For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Some peaceful days and a happy and healthy new year!

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Smirftsch
Administrator

Some peaceful days and a happy and healthy new year!

Post by Smirftsch »

Sorry friends, I think this is the first time in over a decade I missed the regular Christmas wishes. This is reflecting my current exhaustion due to many circumstances. This does not mean that www.oldunreal.com is being dropped or running out :)
In fact, we are still working on a new Unreal 227 version since a very long time, which is only delayed because of the same reasons. Lucky enough I have not to work alone anymore on the native parts, so there has been a lot of progress in the last weeks nevertheless and I am confident that there will be something to release within a considerable amount of time.
For UT there is also a lot of progress, if you are interested, take a look here:
https://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... 1569587267

This means there is more to expect than in the last years, so have some peaceful days yet and a happy and healthy new year!
Last edited by Smirftsch on Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
lowenz
OldUnreal Member

Re: Some peaceful days and a happy and healthy new year!

Post by lowenz »

For you too, man!
The task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen, but to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees - E.S.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Post by Kajgue »

Merry Christmas Smirf, I hope things are going a bit better than they have been for a while with the exhaustion and stuff.

Also to everybody else too. :)
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
Hellkeeper
Global Moderator

Post by Hellkeeper »

Merry Christmas, happy new year, here's to our hope you get in better shape and find joy in your work on our dear game.
You must construct additional pylons.
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

Happy New Year 2020 lovelies!
May it bring you peace, stability and a good health. [ch127870]
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk

Return to “Unreal General Forum”