For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

New Step new Bridge for Two Worlds

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Rubie
OldUnreal Member

New Step new Bridge for Two Worlds

Post by Rubie »

Hi,

I can announce that I launched a New server that supports both Platforms Unreal and UnrealTournament , the target is to make it full compatible with all game - mods ever made on both platforms!
I know there will be a lot work to do for testing everything but the bullet is trough the church, I did dream of this long time ago an now this day did come over, I've been helped by some kind persons to get the system working and it does sofar with a basic setup , I've seen Ut players with version fro 400=> 436 and 451 also players with 227i and above I think players that use 225 are hard to find nowadays but infact I have no idea about this and if they can join? I will test this out by myself soon.
I hope also this method does give a boost to our Unreal community as this has always been my concerns how to keep players on this awesome game it is and always will stay.
It also will give me a boost if there are more players to start mapping again I wish this from the bottom from My Hart.
So I only can say Test it out the more the better so we can grow again friends.
the server does run on this IP 46.4.87.241 port 7077

Greets,

Rubie
I have no signature :)

Return to “Unreal General Forum”