For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Searching for a map

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Searching for a map

Post by Neon_Knight »

Cedric Fiorentino (known to us as "Inoxx" or "Eenocks") has said in interviews that he created a certain well-known map everyone here and their dogs (I guess) have already played at least once in their lives inspired by a third-party one which had two bases and a big bridge in the middle. Problem is, the description seems to be generic enough to be more than one map:
I had this idea after playing a great Unreal level. I don't remember the Level name but it was a really popular DM level with 2 bases and a big bridge, and a tower on the side with a Sniper Rifle.
Does anyone know which map he was talking about?
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”