For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Coop server going back up for Christmas

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
gopostal
OldUnreal Member

Coop server going back up for Christmas

Post by gopostal »

I'm in the process now of uploading the redirect. As soon as that gets done I'll fire up the server. IP will be 71.11.65.100:7777 or you can just find it in the coop tab.

There are normal coop maps, Monsterhunt, and some custom ones. Let mapvote load and you will be able to choose directly. Cheats are enabled and exploration is encouraged. There is no scoring and no competitive play so go poke around some of the maps you think you know all the secrets about. You might just find something you didn't know was there.

I gave out a few copies of the server to people who were interested. I didn't change any of the passwords (I'm lazy) so please don't log in and change anything. I'm happy to make changes if requested but let me know first. Thanks guys, hope to see you all around :)

Edit: Server is up and running. Christmas theme enabled so go kick some snow titan ass :)
Last edited by gopostal on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't want to give the end away
but we're all going to die one day
x21
OldUnreal Member

Re: Coop server going back up for Christmas

Post by x21 »

Sounds like it will be fun :)

Return to “Unreal General Forum”