For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Playing Kill The Cow on CTF Face

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Playing Kill The Cow on CTF Face

Post by Leo T_C_K »

KTC Face video

I posted this on ut99.org before already, though I didn't upload the map yet as I was interrupted but its with all those "200" ports that I worked on recently. I will post a separate thread with all that later.

This is what I said on ut99 about it:

Also, here's a video of kill the cow (the reconstructed/incomplete buggy version) on unreal v200 on the oldest ctf-face.

url

It works fairly well though I had to restart twice due to the buggyness. The KTC was done using the code taken from the early march 1998 UnrealI.u file(without having the binary unreal.exe etc to go with it) combined with default properties of the febryary version (where it was mostly a placeholder anyways). There was a further version that was working better even, cut not so long before the release of Unreal. But this used to be the official CTF for Unreal. The only confirmed maps were a variant of Morbias/Morbfanza. The rest is unknown. But its likely there were more maps inbetween march and the release version.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”