For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Male3

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Male3

Post by Leo T_C_K »

So what is it with all those addon packs and male3? Or in general...

Hell even Unreal PSX had malethree canned class for the cutscenes and stuff...even though they also made a new model for some early fmvs and perhaps ingame but that wasn't implemented yet. That's why I had papercoffee make the jack skin under malethree as it fits with the map usage so far...

Apart from that it is my favorite class it also seems to appear like in every addon pack except RTNP. Don't believe me?

Well look at Steele Dawn...look also at botpack 220...the only new player skin there is pariah apart from naliplayer *which was added into Unreal in patches later*. And pariah is for Male3.

Look at AWGD. The CSSingleplayer which is a leftover from awgd seems to default to malethree (and it also has better behindview)..so that Frank character must have also been male3.

And then not to forget Stone Killer, which I guess technically isn't an expansion but it was worked on by a lot of the people who had to do with other expansion packs and what not and technically a professional company/team behind it.

And it had that confused travolta like character, a custom model but the earliest screenshots seem to show male3 bane as the player of choice...which is funny because of the hunt down prisoner 849 joke with the damaged eye and all....and i made it before discovering everything about SK or that it had the character like travolta...

Return to “Unreal General Forum”