For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Unreal Gold Spawnable Monster vs Monster Championship Tournament

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Unreal Gold Spawnable Monster vs Monster Championship Tournament

Post by wfank30 »

This has got nothing to do with UT. This is about Unreal gold. This may make no sense to some people, I dont need it to be read by people, its just i havent spoken about my favorite game in a long time, so here I am writing after a while. i recently restarted playing the game after a 7 year long gap, and I did what used to be one of my most favorite thing, make monsters fight each other and see who is the strongest, I chose the map Spire Village and cleared all the oriinal mosters and then begun to summon monsters and make them fight each other, keeping the records for the next rounds until the final round, note some monsters will not fight each other due to being of the same kind, underwater monsters like devil fish and squid are not counted as they cant do anything on land, nor are innocent nalis and cows, also note I cant seem to summon rtnp monsters so its just unreal havent played in 7 years, so forgot, no modded monsters (like the super stron Skaarj General or Death Nali, or any multi player monsters), just the default spawnable monsters in the 1998 original Unreal, not all monsters are worthy either like flys, spoiler Titans have one shot kill on anything, so you know what's coming!...:

Round 1:

Skaarj Battles:

As Skaarj berserkers are the most aggressive and anything including their own kind, they will be used to test all other skaarjs:

Skaarj Scout vs Skaarj Berserker: Winner - Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Warrior vs Skaarj Berserker: Winner - Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Assassin vs Skaarj Bberserker: Winner - Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Lord vs Skaarj Berserker: Winner - Skaarj Lord (a close fight, this time the tactful Lord won, but othertimes I see Bersrekers win mostly)
Uce Skaarj vs Skaarj Berserker: Winner = Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Sniper vs Skaarj Berserker: Winner - Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Officer vs Skaarj Berserker: Winner - Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Infantry vs Skaarj Berserker: Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Trooper vs Skaarj Berserker: Skaarj Berserker
Skaarj Gunner vs Skaarj Berserker: Skaarj Gunner (By far the coolest fight, you guys should test it, both are ultra aggressive, tho Berseker has higher health, Gunner's 8 ball is too deadly)
Qualified: Bersreker, Lord and Gunner

Non Skaarj Battles:

Brute vs Krall: Brute
Brute vs Mercenary: Mercenary
Mercenary vs Krall: Mercenary
Krall vs Gasbag: Gasbag
Mercenary vs Gasbag: Mercenary
Brute vs Gasbag: Brute
Slith vs Brute: Slith
Slith vs Krall: Slith
Slith vs Mercenary: Mercenary
Slith vs Gasbag: Gasbag

(Mercenary qualified, won against all 4)

Krall Elite vs Mercenary Elite: Mercenary Elite
(Mercenary Elite Qualified)

Giant Gasbag vs Giant Manta: Giant Gasbag
Giant Gasbag vs Behemoth: Behemoth
Behemoth vs Giant Manta: Behemoth

(Behemoth Qualified)

Titan, Stone Titan, Warlord, Queen auto qualify to Round 3 because they are above other's league.

Round 2:

Skaarj Berserker vs Mercenary: Skaarj berskerker 1 point

Skaarj Berserker vs Mercenary Elite: Mercenary Elite 1 point

Skaarj Berserker vs Behemoth (behemoth 1 point)

Skaarj Lord vs Mercenary: Skaarj Lord 1 point
Skaarj Lord vs Mercenary Elite: Mercenary Elite 2 point
Skaarj Lord vs Behemoth: Behemoth 2 point

Skaarj Gunner vs Mercenary: Skaarj Gunner (1 point)

Skaarj Gunner vs Mercenary Elite: Mercenary Elite (3 point)

Skaarj Gunner vs Behemoth: Behemoth (3 point)

Mercenary Elite vs Behemoth: Behemoth (4 point)

Second Chance Battle for Mercenary Elite for being the runner up of this round:

Mercenary Elite vs Giant Gasbag: Giant Gasbag (This was a surprise, given that giant gasbags usually gets caught up fighting their own spawned gasbag pawns, but this time despite mercenary elite's shield with which it can still attak, Giant Gasbag won)

One on one rematch:

Behemoth vs Giant Gasbag: Behemoth

And your winner Behemoth

However there is round 3, and the 4 unbeatables. Does Behmoth have a chance?
Before Round 3, titan is disqualified, although Stone Titans and Titans have same health when summoned, i consider the Velora End Stone Titan, the King of Planet Na Pali literally sitting on his thrown, and which has higher health than Titans and than any other scripted monster in the entire Unreal Gold, RTNP inclusive, thus Stone Titan will be used rather than regular titan.

Round 3:

Stone Titan vs Warlord: Winner Stone Titan (one stone shot did the job)
Queen vs Warlord: Winner Queen (close fight, but the Queen's shield was effective)
Behemoth vs Warlord: Winner Warlord

(and our Behemoth finally loses, but he proved to be a superior monster competing up to the boss level round)

Round 4 (The Final):

Stone Titan vs Queen: Winner: Stone Titan (he shredded her completely disintegrating her body with just three stone shots)

And your winner of the Unreal Gold Monster vs Monster Tournament is: The king of Na Pali: Stone Titan.

End.
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Re: Unreal Gold Spawnable Monster vs Monster Championship Tournament

Post by Hyper »

thumbsup Liked.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Is that the head-canon backstory about how the Stone Titan ended up on the throne? Did not expect that.
wfank30
OldUnreal Member

Post by wfank30 »

Thanks Hyper and Leo T_C_K, I didn't think of it that way but yeah its a cool headcanon how he ended up on the throne XD. Btw there are many typos on my original post, like for ice skaarj i wrote uce skaarj lol, pls forgive those!

Return to “Unreal General Forum”