For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Hello and becarefully with that players

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
Fernando

Hello and becarefully with that players

Post by Fernando »

Hello to the whole community. I'm Fernando.

Recently (and apparently very often), there has been some malicious activity on the Zombie DeadZonE server, which I play several times, to de-stress.

It happened the same day that I write this same post, to warn of the presence of 2 unwanted players, in which they break the rules of said server, and surely others, but I have not verified this 100% ( but from what I see, they are capable).

The nicknames of those players who do these bad things are:

-Condomina
-Pizdorman

They usually change to the name of the same victim they choose, and begin to insult her, make her commit suicide, and make life impossible, breaking the good atmosphere of the game.

The victim they chose on this occasion was DAVID, who haunts that server many times, and they made his stay hell. I'll put a screenshot, I should have more in case before that I hadn't crashed unreal ... but hey, with this look you can see what kind of players they are.

PD: In the second Image, not are the true david, is one of this two players.

I post this because I want this community to be good, without toxicities and enjoyable to play. For that, I make this post.

Nice day for all

First: Image

Second: Image
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Re: Hello and becarefully with that players

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

email zombie (his contact info is in the server browser for that server) and he'll take care of it i'm sure.
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

[]KAOS[]Casey wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:35 pm email zombie (his contact info is in the server browser for that server) and he'll take care of it i'm sure.
Yea, i try this first, but when i send the email, gmail say me that:

554 30 Sorry, your message to unrzombie@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled (554.30).

so, that's why I had the idea of ​​putting it here, in case he (the admin of the server) saw it, I don't know. And since others players see it for carefull.
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

...guess im not too shocked about that one given its a yahoo mail and all...
Last active:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:45 pm
PMing him won't do much good either.

I wonder if jcoopz has a local muteid command?
Hyper
OldUnreal Member

Post by Hyper »

It would be better to not post full e-mail addresses here or on any public web page as it can and will be easily harvested by spam bots.
The man who stopped a tsunami

http://www.hypercoop.tk
unreal://hypercoop.tk
joeydonbaker
OldUnreal Member

Post by joeydonbaker »

I've encountered these butt heads too. They use numerous aliases and use VPNs to mask their IP. One is from Belarus the other is Kazakhstan. Most effective means I've found is to ban their client IDs. It'd make the Unreal world a better place if they were banned everywhere. PM me if you'd like their info.
Kajgue
Global Moderator

Post by Kajgue »

Yeah even though this isn't particularly an Oldunreal forum issue, I will add that they have been problematic seemingly every single server they've gone to.
AKA - ( T : S : B ) Ice-Lizard
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

There are/were some "players" on the outskirts of the community that are less obvious to be wary of but that could do a lot more harm just by setting up traps and elaborate schemes.

But this kind of thing is/always been common sight in Unreal. I ran servers myself in the 00s and was admin on many so I'd know that. At some point its not worth getting upset about. Unless they start crashing servers but I suppose that kind of stuff isn't so common after x patches and before that even standalone security updates.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”