For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Return to Na Pali - Watcher of the Skies

Unreal Unreal and more Unreal
weestian
OldUnreal Member

Return to Na Pali - Watcher of the Skies

Post by weestian »

Hi guys,

So i am playing Return to Na Pali (oldunreal/Unreal Evolution-edition) and I am at the Watcher of the Skies-level. So I play the big bad Ice Titan like you will find in any youtube-video, but instead of getting a log entry when jumping down the hole, I get down to new caverns where i meet a couple of Skaarjs and what not. Continuing on I get to a new hall, and meet another Ice Titan, and a few other baddies. After having beat all these, there is really no where to go unless you rocked jump to the sides and then trying to explore caverns. Nevertheless, I get to a point where i can't go further and i have no idea what to do. Does anyone have a clue what i can do here?
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Re: Return to Na Pali - Watcher of the Skies

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

weestian wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:01 pmSo i am playing Return to Na Pali (oldunreal/Unreal Evolution-edition)
Not a clue. That's a mod. open it in the editor if you want to find the end teleporter/trigger.
ividyon
OldUnreal Member

Post by ividyon »

Unreal Evolution is an unsupported mod by a third party and has no affiliation with, or recommendation from, OldUnreal.
weestian
OldUnreal Member

Post by weestian »

Completely fine, but not the question. Some Unreal-fans may have played the mod and could maybe advice on how to proceed to the next level :)
[]KAOS[]Casey
OldUnreal Member

Post by []KAOS[]Casey »

there's a thread on the mod here made by the mod author, viewtopic.php?f=56&t=9944

maybe the author is watching it now and/or gets norifications. try asking there

for the record, this thread title is misleading and makes people think it's about the original release which is the bigger problem.
weestian
OldUnreal Member

Post by weestian »

Sorry about the misleading title. Hopefully @Shadow_Code will check it out.

Return to “Unreal General Forum”