For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Skip map when not knowing the name of the next one

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

DynVec

Skip map when not knowing the name of the next one

Post by DynVec »

I've installed a full UT mod, in case it's necessary to specify which it's Nali Chronicles, and it crashes at a certain point. I suspect the error is related to the map so I'd like to skip it. I don't know the map names so hopefully there's a command to retrieve the names and to know the command to jump to another map.

If it's necessary to delve into the specificity of the mod, it's related to the cutscene at the end of The Nali Sandcanyon (Part 2), I'm not sure if the error is related to the cutscene itself or the map after it. AFAIK this is a map listing of the mod https://unrealsp.fandom.com/wiki/Nali_C ... Level_List

Thank you kindly for your help
esnesi
OldUnreal Member

Re: Skip map when not knowing the name of the next one

Post by esnesi »

As far as i know, the only way to do this, is edit the map and let it travel to the next map, instead of to the one that gives an error.

Best way is to post the error as well, somebody might know an answer or a reason why it shows that error.

btw, on a 451 server i never saw correctly working cut-scenes working for SP/Coop maps.
Sometimes they work, but you just see a moving screen (From left to right or vice versa)

Maybe and hopefully the 469 patch changes some things in this ;)
Last edited by esnesi on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”