For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Scorpion player model (MK9 model enhanced in mkX) for ut99. my best conversion yet!

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

bigfoot_pi
OldUnreal Member

Scorpion player model (MK9 model enhanced in mkX) for ut99. my best conversion yet!

Post by bigfoot_pi »

Scorpion (mortal kombat character) player model (mk9 model enhanced in mkX) for ut99. my best conversion yet! models in ut99 never looked so awesome ;)
Has swords strapped to his back (too bad they dont get used in-game- boo! [isnt there a mod for swordfighting...chaos??])
anyway. had a real good time combining all the texture maps as layers with varying layer functions to get one single awesome player texture...if only UT99 supported normal maps...i think the dx10 renderer for ut99 can but the game itself doesnt activate the finction? anyway, dont forget to get the dx9 renderer for best results (i like it better than the dx9 renderer... the dx9 renderer maintains proper translucency effects- sky/cloud textures most notably.
OK...so I just did the team colors.... crazy stuff you can see in 2nd video below.
The download link:

pic:

preview videos:

-----------------
(model and textures property of WB/Netherealm studios)
Last edited by bigfoot_pi on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ---FIGHT!---

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”