For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

DM-MKD-Dark_Prison BETA ***UPDATE 3z

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

bigfoot_pi
OldUnreal Member

DM-MKD-Dark_Prison BETA ***UPDATE 3z

Post by bigfoot_pi »

Here is my UT99 map based on Mortal Kombat Deception's Dark Prison stage with working fatality crusher!

EDIT.
UPDATE 3z -now has more shower area details/plumbing, water droplets, new torch flames in main center that are closer match to the real game. made lower gates open and close every 30seconds to open the playing field and free moron bots to the slaughter ;), and a few other minor details like proximity death/gibbed announcer triggers. Also updated old lame volumetric 2d vertical fake chains with real 3d meshes.
Download link:

Imagedarkp3z by Bigfoot PI, on Flickr

short Preview video:
Last edited by bigfoot_pi on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ---FIGHT!---
gopostal
OldUnreal Member

Re: DM-MKD-Dark_Prison BETA

Post by gopostal »

FYI: no preview pics/video = no interest. There's just too much crap posted people won't even consider it without some sort of look at the thing.
I don't want to give the end away
but we're all going to die one day
subzer0
OldUnreal Member

Post by subzer0 »

16:30

Im pretty sure youre uploading Peterissas old work as your own.
Have you asked him/her permission for this.
His site is long dead but his work has not been forgotten he had many of these mortal kombat maps on his site for ut99 and ut2k4.
bigfoot_pi
OldUnreal Member

Post by bigfoot_pi »

Hi. I am Peter Issa- I had to let my old website and server go. lost too many hosting customers and couldnt pay the server bill. so yes, I AM PETER ISSA! Im BACK! :)
This is the ut99 version of my ut2004 map.
Last edited by bigfoot_pi on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ---FIGHT!---
bigfoot_pi
OldUnreal Member

Re: DM-MKD-Dark_Prison BETA *updated and added video preview

Post by bigfoot_pi »

I started mapping for ut99 again due to the horrible unrealed3.0 selection lag bug in ut2004's editor that occurs under windows 10. so ive gone "old skool" :). more maps to come in the near future for ut99.
Image ---FIGHT!---
bigfoot_pi
OldUnreal Member

Post by bigfoot_pi »

FYI: no preview pics/video = no interest. There's just too much crap posted people won't even consider it without some sort of look at the thing.
sorry. couldnt find a way to upload a pic in this forum I am new to. here is a quick video I just frapped:
Last edited by bigfoot_pi on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ---FIGHT!---
bigfoot_pi
OldUnreal Member

Post by bigfoot_pi »

16:30

Im pretty sure youre uploading Peterissas old work as your own.
Have you asked him/her permission for this.
His site is long dead but his work has not been forgotten he had many of these mortal kombat maps on his site for ut99 and ut2k4.
thanks for looking out for me. I am Peter. I appreciate the link to my legacy :)
Image ---FIGHT!---
bigfoot_pi
OldUnreal Member

Re: DM-MKD-Dark_Prison BETA ***UPDATE 3z

Post by bigfoot_pi »

UPDATE 3z -now has more shower area details/plumbing, water droplets, new torch flames in main center that are closer match to the real game. made lower gates open and close every 30seconds to open the playing field and free moron bots to the slaughter Wink, and a few other minor details like proximity death/gibbed announcer triggers. Also updated old lame volumetric 2d vertical fake chains with real 3d meshes.
Download link:

Imagedarkp3z

updated Preview video:
Last edited by bigfoot_pi on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ---FIGHT!---

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”