For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Warlord Skins

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Warlord Skins

Post by EvilGrins »

I've been doing a lot of skinning and mapping of late utilizing the UTDM.u, which should be UTDMW but I didn't name it. Warlords that thing makes accessible for team games is very versatile and useful to me.

What I was wondering is does anyone have any Warlord skins I could use for skinning? Something a bit more unusual, I mean. Don't need to be team colored, I can fix that myself, but a wider rande of skins for these would be great.

What's I've been using thus far...

New Gaming strategy: Hug everything!
Rocky
OldUnreal Member

Re: Warlord Skins

Post by Rocky »

EXU 2 and G59 single player have few or maybe more warlord skins. A recent single map released Xeops Cheope by UBerserker also has a Warlord with custom skin on it when he encounters as final boss.

Another single player - Xidia Gold chapter one, there is final warlord boss who has light blue skin.

Thats all I know so far.
Neon_Knight
OldUnreal Member

Post by Neon_Knight »

RTNP: UE (basically RTNP for UT plus extra content from the betas) has Lesser Warlords and a Super Warlord as a final boss.
Localization project coordinator/spanish maintainer

Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Post by EvilGrins »

Cool.

To save me the trouble, could you export those textures and post them here?
New Gaming strategy: Hug everything!

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”