For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

CTF-UTDM-Morbias

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

CTF-UTDM-Morbias

Post by EvilGrins »

Found this map a long time ago, as I was looking for all variants of the original, and kept it long enough that I thought it needed fixing. Whoever converted it to CTF hadn't altered the bot pathing, so when bots got the flag they never took it back to their own base to tag it up.

Had Nelsona re-path the map to fix that.

This is pretty much an all rockets type map:
· Players have the UT Rocket Launcher
· Warlord (UTDMW) has the Warlord Rockets
· Skaarj (UTDMS) has Unreal1 Rockets

Originally only put a Warlord on the map but at the last minute I decided to add a Skaarj... as I periodically run bot matches to watch while I'm eating or something, and those added elements make the game last longer. This isn't a very large map, and on their own even competing teams against each other games tend to end pretty quick.

Players are trying to win the game, while Green Meanie (Skaarj) & Lord Gold (Warlord) are competing against each other to see who can get the most kills.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.unr - /maps
.png - Pwetty

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ksrispan ... orbias.zip
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: CTF-UTDM-Morbias

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Did anyone bloody ever do morbfanza ctf version? I made a temporary ktc one though at one point....I mean for fuck's sake the map's size screams for it. In case you don't know what is morbfanza, it was unreal dm map that appeared in several betas and even late pre-release RCs, it was a joined together Morbias, Ariza and DeathFan maps making up one big map.

but yea there used to be ktc-morbias actually in one of the unreal betas. Sadly we don't have that version.
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Post by EvilGrins »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:56 pm Did anyone bloody ever do morbfanza ctf version?
Not that I can find on UnrealArchive (thought the DM is there in a map pack) or anywhere Google could look.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

too bad really. I might make one, time permitting

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”