For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Merry Christmas

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

Smirftsch
Administrator

Merry Christmas

Post by Smirftsch »

Merry Christmas!

Again the year is almost over and I want to wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas!
No matter if you are celebrating or not, this may be a peaceful and happy time for you all.
I hope the next year will be a healthy one.

My special thanks of this year are for Anthrax for all his efforts, his administrative work and his help with the Unreal and UT patches, for Marco "Dots" unremitting work on the 227 patch and of course to CacoFFF with the 469 Team (although his code usually makes knots in my brain :D ).
Thanks friends!

Also I want to thank all external contributors, testers, translators, mappers and modders, without you the 227 and the 469 patches would be meaningless.

For everyone not so deeply involved, the work on Unreal 227j and UnrealTournament 469 continues and there has been a lot of progress this year. A long long time promised public beta of 227j seems to be finally in close range now.

OldUnreal is not dead, it's just that things takes way longer than expected for many reasons, don't forget that we are all doing this in our free time :)
Sometimes you have to lose a fight to win the war.
tlk
OldUnreal Member

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by tlk »

Cheers!
Thanks for all your efforts keeping U|UT alive.

PS waiting patiently for that Linux 64bit goodness ;-)

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”