For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

Bizarro Aquaman

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Bizarro Aquaman

Post by EvilGrins »

This is the 3rd Bizarro skin I've released, as with most I employed imperfect team colors...
...that are limited to 1 part of the skin:

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j3x7792h ... r_Aquz.zip
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Re: Bizarro Aquaman

Post by Leo T_C_K »

I don't get it. Is this bizarro or aquaman or combination of both?
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Post by EvilGrins »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:45 am I don't get it. Is this bizarro or aquaman or combination of both?
There's lots of Bizarros, the first one started making Bizarros of all of Superman's friends.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leo T_C_K
OldUnreal Member

Post by Leo T_C_K »

Alright, well I am not familiar with all those comics and I don't know anyone who knows that storyline personally. You must have a lot of DC comics then, right?
EvilGrins
OldUnreal Member

Post by EvilGrins »

Leo T_C_K wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:55 am Alright, well I am not familiar with all those comics and I don't know anyone who knows that storyline personally. You must have a lot of DC comics then, right?
I have a lot of comics from lots of different comic companies, my geekdom is strong.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”