For direct access use https://forums.oldunreal.com
It's been quite a while since oldunreal had an overhaul, but we are moving to another server which require some updates and changes. The biggest change is the migration of our old reliable YaBB forum to phpBB. This system expects you to login with your username and old password known from YaBB.
If you experience any problems there is also the usual "password forgotten" function. Don't forget to clear your browser cache!
If you have any further concerns feel free to contact me: Smirftsch@oldunreal.com

XOpenGL for UT99 (469b) documentation?

UT now belongs to the "old" Unreal as well. Supporting it for OpenGL and Sound its time to put up a board now.

Moderator: Buggie

vide0hanz
OldUnreal Member

XOpenGL for UT99 (469b) documentation?

Post by vide0hanz »

Hey everyone, I'm new in town and I'm finding my way around - apologies if there is someplace obvious I overlooked when searching for information about the XOpenGL renderer, such as a summary of the various options. I've been tinkering with UT99 for Linux lately and I've noticed inconsistencies with the config files I've acquired from various sources, namely the UnrealTournament.ini file.

Here is what I have currently:

Code: Select all

[XOpenGLDrv.XOpenGLRenderDevice]
AlwaysMipmap=False
ShareLists=False
DetailTextures=True
MacroTextures=True
BumpMaps=True
DescFlags=0
Description=GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
Coronas=True
ShinySurfaces=True
VolumetricLighting=True
RefreshRate=0
UseTrilinear=True
UsePrecache=False
LODBias=0.000000
GammaCorrectScreenshots=True
GammaOffsetScreenshots=0.700000
HighDetailActors=True
MaxAnisotropy=16.000000
UseAA=False
NumAASamples=4
UseVSync=Adaptive
NoBuffering=False
NoAATiles=True
NoFiltering=False
UseBufferInvalidation=True
GenerateMipMaps=False
OpenGLVersion=Core
SyncToDraw=False
NoDrawSimple=False
NoDrawTile=False
NoDrawGouraudList=False
NoDrawGouraud=False
NoDrawComplexSurface=False
UseOpenGLDebug=False
UseHWClipping=False
UseHWLighting=False
UseBindlessTextures=True
UsePersistentBuffers=False
DebugLevel=2
Many of these are self explanatory, but I'm confused about what exactly some of the exclusive XOpenGLDrv settings are. Also, I'm happy to make a sticky for documentation regarding all the various settings as my first project here.

Return to “UnrealTournament General Forum”